Author: ceciliazhang

Angelababy on American Vogue cover sparks debate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-14 15:34:16 |Display all floors
I don't understand why his huband Hwang Hsiaoming loves an African girl's name AngolaBaby for his two hundred million yuan spent in ceremony to marry , my friend working there told me that in Angola there are a good specie of long-hair rabbit, many Chinese in 1980s, especially those poor city dwellers raised them for gaining a second income in their small homes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 11:34:17 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-3-22 19:18
No one really cares who's occupying the center position in an American fashion magazine.

It would h ...

The demographic trend is as troubling as the social/pension fund level. Maybe a sizably large new oilfind should be set aside solely to fund the care of the rising numbers of the elderly. Have i ever been wrong before on any of the concerns for C.H.I.N.A?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 11:47:21 |Display all floors
Beauty is secondary to character and personality. A beautiful girl with poor character cannot match an ugly girl with beautiful character. Because beauty is time-variant but character endures.

So she asked me what i wanted to order. After answering, i asked for her name. Must be the first of many customers who cared enough to ask for the name of a plain-looking and chubby waitress who probably worked long hours for small pays. She answered back, "i am angelababy". I beamed - not with amusement - but with genuine appreciation. The next time round and the moment i saw her, i called out with a smile, "hi angelababy!". For a second she was slightly surprised but indeed happiness showered her face immediately after. "Someone remembers me! Doesn't slight me! Doesn't look down on what nature has given me but treats me as instead as a human being to be appreciated for what i believe i want to be!"

I hope angelababy is reading this. She can be an inspiration to thousands. Let detractors go back to their skII essences. Real beauty is beyond the eyes of true beholders. Of real humanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 12:16:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 12:24:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 12:37:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-15 12:50:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.