Author: Grace222

Self-driving tours increasingly popular in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-13 14:45:06 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2019-3-12 06:41
"some gangsters stop your car by blocking the road with vehicles, then rob you"

Are you talking a ...

Hmm,
  That was way back; remember the Wild West in America...
Holding up the stage coach...

Are you a student of our SO missed Seneca

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 18:58:57 |Display all floors
vlwow Post time: 2019-3-12 16:00
Definitely, of course I don't think it happens only in China.
I know about this not from first-ha ...

I which I can see the videos you talking about, cuz I follow the CCTV news daily and never saw robberies the  likes of what you refer to.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 19:01:06 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-13 14:45
Hmm,

Did I feed you any peanuts.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 13:34:14 |Display all floors
Most of Chinese people just got their cars in recent years, they prefer to have self-driving tour. I believe 20 years later more and more people will choose another way instead of driving to trip when every family has their own car.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 18:18:39 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2019-3-13 03:03
car-rental-firms will be in trouble

Yes, you are correct!

Car rental will be hurt!

The digital image of youngsters jumping on the stone barricade clearly showed that similar ancient sites could be destroyed by taking a piece as remembrance to confirm they were there!

Not idiots but well educated will do most!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-15 16:18:08 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2019-3-13 18:58
I which I can see the videos you talking about, cuz I follow the CCTV news daily and never saw rob ...

some may think I'm making up things, bad-mouthing the country etc, my bad, I think I should have added " they happen very very rarely", and I think if one avoids those roads with little traffic or stays alert, he should be okay.

I myself saw these kind of things in the news only about 2-3 times, not on CCTV, but on the news website or some vedio sites, I can't remember now. But it looked horrifying enough and makes me hesitate  every time I think of going out on a road trip.

just try searching "拦路抢劫", you can see for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-15 18:22:58 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-13 14:45
Hmm,

I just came back here after being away for quite some time, yes I saw Seneca banned, didn't know him/her well, just had seen him/her in almost every thread.
personally I don't have a thing about any of you guys no matter what your opinions are, no big harm can be caused in such a place, the important thing is we have guys to talk or argue with when we are in the mood.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.