Author: reedak

Cohen calls Trump a 'racist', 'conman' and a 'cheat' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-5 20:56:17 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-4 21:36
No laughing matter!  China is now the world's second largest economy, not by chance, but by good l ...

trump is a m0r0n, and you have a leader for life, he must be so good that no one else could do his job...what a joke
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-6 11:47:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-3-6 12:12
Saul Post time: 2019-3-5 20:56
trump is a m0r0n, and you have a leader for life, he must be so good that no one else could do his ...

"and you have a leader for life"

You seem to fall into the trap that whoever makes positive comments about China must be a Chinese!!  Haha, the joke is on you!  You are too presumptuous!  I comment as an expat living in China; I have better knowledge about China to make quaified comments than many who have never lived in China, those armchair critics, like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-8 21:10:01 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-5 22:47
"and you have a leader for life"

You seem to fall into the trap that whoever makes positive commen ...

trap that whoever makes positive comments about China must be a Chinese!!  Haha, the joke is on you!  You are too presumptuous!

Guess I did, but with your comments and a name such as pnp what is a person to think.

I guess you could be an electronics nerd, pnp, and all.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-11 11:27:19 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-3-5 20:56
trump is a m0r0n, and you have a leader for life, he must be so good that no one else could do his ...

I would much prefer a leader who delivers, even if he stays in office longer than other world leaders, for continuity of his progarms, as can be seen be the results so far, with more to come.  In comparison, Trump is wobbly in office, could be thrown out through impeachment even before his term ends, or at most a one-term president!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 05:37:38 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-3-4 23:02
Trump is a M0R0N

So Are You

You are an intellectual midget.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-18 21:32:04 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-10 22:27
I would much prefer a leader who delivers, even if he stays in office longer than other world lead ...

prefer a leader who delivers
China, the joke of the world..and I know pnp, you are not chinaman just a wannabe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-18 21:33:07 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-3-13 16:37
So Are You

You are an intellectual midget.

You are the only delusional TR0LL here petera.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.