Author: BBSdotPOLICE

What would policeman do if you drive in China with no China Licence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-10 17:27:35 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-8 21:16
Will be even nicer when the peasents head back to SE rat hole asia....tick tock tick  tock

there's one peasant that's recently returned here b nice when he goes back too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 01:34:04 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-7 11:55
newcastle mike....
home to great men like myself, sting, jimmy nail, alan shearer , and of course l ...

Half the population in Newcastle take the steam train to work to London every morning, and the return journey home in the evening.The 800 km train fare ride will eat up half their low salary, but still enough left for the Geordie family to enjoy their fish 'n' chips and mushy peas.

There are hardly any manufacturing industry in Newcastle.

The Japanese Nissan car plant is the only major industrial employer in the North Eastern part of England, known in the UK as the "Dead Zone".
With Nissan ready to quit Sunderland, the Geordies in Newcastle may get major parts in the TV  "Zombie" serial.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 08:04:12 |Display all floors
BBSdotPOLICE Post time: 2019-2-3 18:52
thank you for your replying if they just take the car it ok as will be not my car but i don't want ...

Do you still need a license in South Africa, why I'm asking is that when I visited there over the Christmas holidays I've hired a car at Cape town airport and the car rental didn't even asked to see my license.   
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 08:11:50 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-2-3 15:09
If he/she is a foreigner, let the state security people deal with the case.
James Bond can do serio ...

Most foreigners drive better than the Chinese do.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-13 11:32:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-13 17:42
BBSdotPOLICE Post time: 2019-2-8 17:34
But England is too cold to me.

Not to worry....
The Sun will be out again once we have control of our country again. Those unelected slobs will fold like a pack of cards. They may not even survive this year if predictions come true. Euro sceptics from with in are forcased to win enough seats at The european parliment vote which will put those slobs to rest for good....

The EU must be put out of her misery once and for all
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 23:46:07 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-13 11:32
Not to worry....
The Sun will be out again once we have control of our country again. Those unelect ...

Few outside your little dump of a country care which garbage tip you'll end up dear boy.

Next move, Russia and China should petition for the UK's UN Security Council Seat exit, and award it to the EU instead.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-14 12:22:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-2-13 23:46
Few outside your little dump of a country care which garbage tip you'll end up dear boy.

Next mov ...

And even less care  how jealous ignorant outsiders react to the uk kicking out the free loading trash that has plagued our country for years. We are taking back control......pack your free loading bags and do one...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.