Author: ceciliazhang

Funniest Memes That Mock The ‘10 Year Challenge’ [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 20:18:49 |Display all floors
I look way getter than I did ten years ago. I just keep getting more attractive. Like George Clooney. I'm always saying it and its true. Its not true for kill st of the rest of you - especially you females. You females always age terribly but us dudes often get better looking up to 60 sometimes. God only knows how good looking I will he by the time I hit 60 but it will be very.

But yeah take a look at Reece Witherspoon - corporate media likes to claim she looks like her daughter and hasn't aged - but is it really true? Take a good look at her - she looks like an old hag now. Remember her when she was young? Mmm! When she was in that movie that was called Fear I think - that part on the rollercoaster with Marky Mark. She was good then. That was more than 10 years ago though - she is old. But yeah few of you females age as well as her hey even if you are full of botox and covered in make up - unless you are Asian maybe. Asian females age well - the rest of you do not.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 20:20:02 |Display all floors
Yeah it was called Fear. Remember that? On the rollercoaster?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 20:20:30 |Display all floors
Marky Mark fingers her on the rollercoaster.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 20:24:51 |Display all floors
The corporate media love to say 'throwback' don't they? I think that is the point of this thing. An opportunity for them to say throwback a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 21:02:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2019-1-29 21:03

Oh you are mocking the ten year challenge. Really? I think the best ides is to ignore it. But fine fair enough. I didn't read the title.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 21:03:12 |Display all floors
I didn't read it properly. I'm dyslexic. Are you certain that you are not promoting and perpetuating it though?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 21:04:05 |Display all floors
I'm also very tired.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.