Views: 2092|Replies: 0

What is 熏 in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-27 21:10:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-1-27 21:17

The structure of the Chinese characterlooks quite special and complicated even for fellow friends letting alone to foreign learners!
This afternoon I stroke a fresh explaining to the word when I drove passing by that shop on which wall I saw it on the advertising board!
We may think that the character is composed of two parts which are ‘千’(thousand)and '黑‘(black)”
千黑? One thousand times of ‘making something become black’! Such as 'To smoke meat on fire! " ; 'The kitchen wall has been smoked black due to a long time of cooking here!
Most students have ‘swallowed’ the character as a whole Chinese date without the detailed appearance-analysis! It is a pity!

Interesting! has a twin brother who is.  About the latter, please check my early thread:
Why 重 means "heavy" or "weight"?
https://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1878615&fromuid=1341001

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.