Views: 3730|Replies: 13

what is attractive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-22 14:38:49 |Display all floors
I really don't understand the what Chinese women think is beautiful or attractive! Can someone explain what a chinese woman thinks /is attractive and beautiful / looking for in a man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 15:13:39 |Display all floors

how about i just put my pic up?

=op

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 15:14:46 |Display all floors

Me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 16:56:12 |Display all floors

Feeling is important

I think feeling plays very important role here, bcz, different women have different opinion about attractive, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-23 19:22:56 |Display all floors

what is attraction?

attractive means pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm; we may say  a remarkably attractive young man or woman and an attractive personality, a book with attractive illustrations etc.

A beauty is always regarded as very attractive, however what a real beauty is could have arguments in different countries.

The debate over the definition of beauty has been waged by both scientists and philosophers for centuries.

Some researchers have suggested that the symmetry or youthfulness of a face make faces attractive. Although I agree that symmetry, youthfulness, or a smile can contribute to the attractiveness of a face, it does not necessarily make a face attractive. That’s why I also can find some elders are rather attractive, like the leading actor Sean Connery in the movie 007 , who is very appealing to many women, women not only enjoy his facial features but also his wisdom and  resourceful experience.

Other research has suggested that preferences for attractive faces are not innate, but rather that some experience with faces is necessary for preferences for attractive faces to develop, so I always find some people very charming as well even if they have an average facial configuration, knowledge makes people charming and have good personality, maybe this hit the nail on the head?

In my opinion, men want young, attractive women , women want powerful men. For some women , money is a bargaining tool, for other women, humor or kindness or great personality is a preference, however the basic attraction between men and women comes from sex and  the creation of a family unit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 20:45:02 |Display all floors

well...a man with good/positive/bubbly personality is attractive..if he is intelligent, witty, responsible, independent,tolerable, and with specs...he will be GORGEOUS!!...lol...ps. if he speaks english with british accent...he's gonna kill me instantly...lol.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 20:58:49 |Display all floors

i will tell you what beautiful it is if u send me ur pic haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.