Author: tenderloin

China president demands the number of j20 be at least 100 by end of 2020 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-29 05:41:01 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-28 08:32
To the two birds from Boston and cmNite:

Birds of a feather flock together.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective; but I just can't get my head that far up my ar$e.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 05:43:14 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2019-1-28 17:15
what international law are you talking about?

Meng was arrested for violating trade sanctions with Iran.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 06:05:00 |Display all floors

U.S. charges Chinese telecom giant Hauweiwith fraud, sanctions violations; violations go 'all the way to the top'

WASHINGTON– U.S. authorities revealed Monday that they had filed 13 felony chargesagainst a Chinese telecom giant and one of its top executives, who has beendetained in Canada, a move almost certain to raise tensions between Washingtonand Beijing.

ActingAttorney General Matthew Whitaker said the misconduct goes "all the way tothe top of the company."

Meng,who is being detained by Canadian authorities in Vancouver, is charged withbank fraud, wire fraud and related conspiracy counts.

Lastmonth, China detained former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig and Canadianentrepreneur Michael Spavor in an apparent attempt to pressure Canada torelease Meng, who was arrested at the request of U.S. authorities.

Meng isthe daughter of Huawei founder, Ren Zhengfei.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 09:05:46 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 05:43
Meng was arrested for violating trade sanctions with Iran.

Who's trade sanctions?
Those of USoA? Those who leave noting but mayhem after they grab/ steel the recourses from whomever they want? Name us only one country where that is not the case!
Even if USoA drag Mrs. Meng into the next Saudi embassy and cut a big arms deal there - China and Huawei go on and finally will surpass USoA and most of the world’s top states in regards of internet and 5G!
The existing Internet controlled by USoA only for a few months still will suffer and become more and more dysfunctional eventually and everywhere!
AND THEREEVERAFTER THEY ALL WILL PAY DEARLY FOR INTERNET TO CHINA AND THEIR ALLIES!!!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 10:10:36 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2019-1-29 09:05
Who's trade sanctions?
Those of USoA? Those who leave noting but mayhem after they grab/ steel th ...

You want to use and resell US tech products? Then you must adhere to US laws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 14:51:24 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 05:41
I'm trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective; but I just can't get my head t ...
I'm trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective; but I just can't get my head that far up my ar$e.

Ah so, that explains it.

I've always wondered why you seem to be choking on too much hydrogen sulfide all the time -- your nose is right above your ar$e.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 15:08:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-1-29 16:32
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 05:33
wacko37; too bad, so sad. Let's see where this all ends. Then you can tell me all about it.

I forgive your jabberwocky.

But I do know a conspiracy is cooking bigtime.

So bad, too sad.  

Our rep is going to Washington.  Trump is going to deliver his delayed State of the Union speech on February 4, by which time he needs to say a few nice words to confound his audience.

Our rep is going to be eulogized by Trump for making such a great effort -- blah blah blah -- and there will even be a photo-op comparable to the one in the Oval Office in May, 2018.  

But after the February 4 speech, he's going to play jekyll-and-hyde again.

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

Old liars never quit, they just unveil their daggers before their big smiles fade away.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.