Author: AaronLDY

Duke VP under fire for 'racist and insensitive' posts about China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-25 09:56:56 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-12-25 07:55
When I squat in the woods to go number two I am still above my pants. To avoid going number two in m ...

Seriously, people like you and Duke VP need some toilet training, the Chinese way, sanitary way;  sitting on public toilet bowl is unsanitary and invites disease infection on your bottom.  You don't have to remove your pants, just pull it down to your legs and shoot, and when you are done,  just pull your pants back up again, so simple, why think of taking pants out!
And just because you and him does not know how o do it right, does not give him the right to criticise the Chinese way!  He is not fit to be VP of a joint uni with a Chinese uni, completely insensitive!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-25 09:57:24 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-12-25 07:55
When I squat in the woods to go number two I am still above my pants. To avoid going number two in m ...

Seriously, people like you and Duke VP need some toilet training, the Chinese way, sanitary way;  sitting on public toilet bowl is unsanitary and invites disease infection on your bottom.  You don't have to remove your pants, just pull it down to your legs and shoot, and when you are done,  just pull your pants back up again, so simple, why think of taking pants out!
And just because you and him does not know how o do it right, does not give him the right to criticise the Chinese way!  He is not fit to be VP of a joint uni with a Chinese uni, completely insensitive!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-25 11:30:57 |Display all floors
he said that doesn't mean the reality is like that ..
so I don't care what he said and it's his freedom to choose whether he would move to china ..

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-12-25 12:17:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-12-25 12:18:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-25 12:34:08 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-12-25 12:17
And squatting is not the 'Chinese way' - squatting is what many people around the world do for num ...

You started it by saying it is the way Chinese do it.  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-12-25 12:42:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.