Author: ceciliazhang

US abuses legal procedure to stifle Huawei   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-8 23:13:08 |Display all floors
US wants to stay SECOND TO NONE forever!
One dirty way is to decapitate all potential opponents to ensure that there will be none of them.
DIRTY, FILTHY BUT IT WORKS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 01:11:05 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-12-8 14:52
I was referring to Indonesian Airlines as a parody of its recent accident.  

The first priority i ...

The largest problem with your "response" is that there is nothing in the Three Communiques that state other countries cannot have business dealings with Taiwan.

Right now, the charges against Meng are just allegations. The United States still has 60 days in which to prove its case to Canadian courts, otherwise the extradition will not happen.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 01:13:51 |Display all floors
RoccoSiffredi Post time: 2018-12-8 16:05
Meng holds the passport of HK SAR, so if there is any protest to be made, the first one should be th ...

According to the United States, she holds no less than seven passports.

She also, at one time, had permanent residency in Canada, but she gave it up.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 02:48:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-12-9 02:52
Ted180 Post time: 2018-12-8 12:04
I think the extradition is unfortunate diplomatically. But we should wait until the court case devel ...

Conclusions?

Meng is a Chinese citizen carrying a PRC passport, and is not subject to the barbarism that so far have been enforced on her as a transit passenger going to a meeting in a third country.  She is not on the Interpol list for any crime committed.

Wait 'til the court case develops?

That would be too late already as the gangsters are kidnapping her to go to the U.S.

What if Meng is a CFO of Apple from the U.S. carrying a U.S. passport, and is being held in Seoul waiting for extradition to Beijing?  

Would the U.S. government have 'waited patiently' until the court decides on her fate before speaking up?

A military alert should be imposed by the PLA.

%$#&@#%^!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 02:58:42 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2018-12-8 23:13
US wants to stay SECOND TO NONE forever!
One dirty way is to decapitate all potential opponents to e ...

That is her M.O. from Day One.

That's what former Secretary of State Tillerson was saying yesterday regarding Trump -- that he has criminal tendencies (his words: "I often had to tell the President that what he was trying to do was illegal.")

We have a gangster in the White House.

I don't think it would work this time once our side recognizes that there is going to be no 'win-win' results here and negotiations at the very top are a trap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 04:07:48 |Display all floors

The Anglo West want to keep China to continue supplying cheap low-tech products, while they will keep the profitable high-tech products among themselves, so as to keep China out from becoming a global producer.

That's the bottom line part of the scheme that band of Anglo brothers Canada, Britain, Australia and NewZealand and their gang leader America are all coordinating and collectively doing altogether. In other word, it's all in the family and their family tradation.

Read the hard truth here -

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 13:57:10 |Display all floors
RoccoSiffredi Post time: 2018-12-8 16:05
Meng holds the passport of HK SAR, so if there is any protest to be made, the first one should be th ...

She holds the passport of China. Furthermore, Hong Kong is part of China. What are you driving at?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.