Author: ceciliazhang

US abuses legal procedure to stifle Huawei   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-7 22:58:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by GhostBuster at 2018-12-7 22:59

Long before this, EU accused US of stealing sensitive information from their companies. With that, US was said to have won or incurred significant access and profit from projects and contracts.
That matter seem to decease on its own natural course with no verdict.
Today, China is victimized! US hit China BELOW THE BELT!
Time for the world to realize that muscle speaks louder than words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-7 23:02:29 |Display all floors
Apple evades corporate tax and funnel its profits into so called profit sharing schedule to retain its staff.
With those debase tactics, it builds itself to be a so called FIRST TRILLION company in human history!
When US companies deceive, they are considered to be highly intelligent and skilfull.
When non US companies try, they will be severely punished and may face FINAL JUDGEMENT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-8 06:23:44 |Display all floors
The extra posts are there because it is virtually impossible to go through the filters the first time unscathed....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-8 06:53:07 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-12-7 16:55
Not only internationally, but uncle Sam's lawlessness been acknowledged Worldwide as well...

So what is the difference between "internationally" and "worldwide" ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-8 06:55:12 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-12-7 19:53
Her arrest is the solid proof that the New Cold War is already upon us, although some darn fools wor ...

"the war is literally staring them in the face" Literally ? Really ? What are the names of these people facing off with each other so strongly ? Or is it more a matter of China "losing face" ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-8 09:38:11 |Display all floors
First of all, the charges are not unstated. They are unstated "publicly" because there was a publication ban in effect. Canadian media managed to get the ban lifted. Meng is charged with defrauding several US financial institutions, and with using Skycom, an alleged Shell company in Hong Kong, to sell American computers (Hewlitt-Packard) and computer parts, to Iran, violating US sanctions. She is also alleged to hold no less than seven passports from China and Hong Kong. The fraud charges could net her up to 30 years in prison.

Please do not bash me. I am just passing information on.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-8 11:47:46 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2018-12-7 22:52
Time for China to adopt tactics similar to the Russians - tit for tat in an instantaneous manner.  ...

ktbond:

You are the parasite inside my small intestine.

You know every word I was going to say.

Congrats on your ability to see through the fog to get the real picture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.