Author: kevinruud

Family relation of HW's CEO [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-9 21:50:56 |Display all floors
No city can look 'childish' -- not in a million years.
Why are you so sure? Don't you think it is naive and irresponsible to say things like that?

What is Shenzhen before the Foreign Ministry when dealing with national matter?

Does Shenzhen think the arrest of Meng is a personal or private affair that needs the attention of a local government at prefectural level? Then what do you think the committee of the residential neighborhood of that Ms. Meng should react to the Canadian side? To issue a protest and demand a release @Canada prosecutors at facebook or Weibo.com?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 09:59:08 |Display all floors
RoccoSiffredi Post time: 2018-12-9 21:44
Oh really? I don't think so. What I know is that it is the convention that children carry their fath ...

Just wowo.

From this piece of exchange alone I can tell that you know next to nothing about China.

It wasn't mandatory for anyone to follow the paternal naming custom ever since China adopted the One Child Policy.  No one in his/her right mind would present this line of argument for the purpose of justifying the charge that Meng is 'dishonest.'

In the case of Meng, she changed her surname by her own volition and this had nothing to do with her morals or dislike of her father.  This was entirely legal whether it was in the 1940s or anytime thereafter, but especially so after the adoption of the One Child Policy.  

Your claim that the Chairman's daughter had her surname changed to "Li" because of the war is preposterous.  

If that were the case why didn't he change the surnames of his three sons born to his first wife Yang Kai-hui to the maternal surname, and at one particular juncture even had to leave them begging in the streets of Shanghai?  During that whole period he and his family members were hunted by the KMT, under circumstances much worse than when his daughters were born in the 1940s.

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of the marital history of the Chairman knows that his eldest son Mao An-ying was killed in an airstrike during the Korean War.  There was never any attempt to change his name for security reasons during the war from beginning to end.

Just desist from making any blind, groundless assessment of what an elephant looks like by holding onto and groping its hind leg.  That would truly be what you yourself described as 'dishonest," and I would call "foolhardy."

In fact, Mr. MacDonald, the Finance Minister of the UK, during a session in the British Parliament yesterday, pointedly quoted from our Chairman's Little Red Book of Quotations: "We have to learn from those who truly understand these matters.  We must humbly ask them to be our teachers, and not pretend to know what we don't know."

While I decline to be the teacher of someone as brash and brazen-faced as you are, you obviously have a lot to learn from the Little Red Book recommended by Parliamentarian Mr. MacDonald.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 10:12:05 |Display all floors
Why are you so sure? Don't you think it is naive and irresponsible to say things like that?
What is Shenzhen before the Foreign Ministry when dealing with national matter?

Shenzhen is the name of a city right next to Hong Kong SAR.  This is just wowo again.

Does Shenzhen think the arrest of Meng is a personal or private affair that needs the attention of a local government at prefectural level? Then what do you think the committee of the residential neighborhood of that Ms. Meng should react to the Canadian side? To issue a protest and demand a release @Canada prosecutors at facebook or Weibo.com?

Please have the courtesy of going back to school to study English for five years and logic for another six years before coming back to talk to us.  

Your gibberish here doesn't reflect well on you as a talented banana taster.

Nothing here makes any sense at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 12:01:33 |Display all floors
WC37, you may have erred, in my opinion.
Li Na is the blood daughter of Mao but she doesn't use the surname of her mother Jiang Qing, whose real name is Lan Ping. The fact is Li Na does use her father's surname, a fake one, of course. At the time when Yan'an was under attack, Mao did use the surname of Li to cover his real ID.

Mao's son was killed in Korea doesn't have anything to do with this topic, right? Three sons became beggars in Shanghai is not something that Mao could control since he was only a small potato at that time in the revolutionary base.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 14:58:03 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2018-12-10 12:01
WC37, you may have erred, in my opinion.
Li Na is the blood daughter of Mao but she doesn't use the ...

kevinruud:

I am afraid that you have inordinately erred in this account.

Lan Ping was not Jiang Qing's real name.  It was her user name as an actress, just like kevinruud is not your name, but the apparition of your atavar.

Lan Ping means "Blue Apple."  Jiang Qing's real name was Li Yun-He, and was born in Shangdong Province.

In 1939, she went to Shanbei where Mao's Red Army and Kangda (Resistance University) was located.

She always sat in the front row to get Mao's attention and eventually seized him as her prize from his then-wife He Zhi-zhe.

I have a thread detailing Mao's life and contribution to China's Revolution and I can show you later.

Thank you for your comment.

At the beginning of the revolution the conditions were very bad and Mao once had to let one of his subordinates take his two sons to Shanghai for shelter.  Soon the two children lost contact and had to go on the street as beggars.  

Later the two children -- Mao An-yung and Mao An-qing, were found by the underground operatives of the CCP and whisked off to Moscow.  A third son of Mao's had died in infancy.

There were other children born to Mao and his second wife He Zhi-zhen during the Long March, but they were left with the rural families because of the dangers inherent in the Long March.

After the PRC was established in 1949, it was suggested to Mao to search for those children but he refused, saying that his children should not receive any special treatment.  So he opted to leave them as they were with the villagers to whom he had given his children en route during the Long March.

Mao is the greatest hero in the Chinese revolution, and this little anecdote proves it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 15:19:24 |Display all floors
kevinruud:

I am afraid that you have erred in this account.

Lan Ping was not Jiang Qing's real name.  It was her user name as an actress in Shanghai, just like kevinruud is not your name, but the appellation of your atavar.

Lan Ping means "Blue Apple."  Jiang Qing's real name was Li Yun-He, and she was born in Shangdong Province.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 15:21:46 |Display all floors
In 1939, she went to Yenan where M.ao's Red Army and Kangda (Resistance University) was located.

She always sat in the front row to get M.ao's attention and eventually seized him as her prize from his then-wife He Zhi-zhen.

I have a thread detailing M.ao's life and contribution to China's Revolution and I can show you later.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.