Author: SEARU

Take care of our own feet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-27 20:40:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Saul at 2018-11-27 07:41
SEARU Post time: 2018-11-26 23:31
Thanks for your great reply that is so professional on medical science! May I judge that you are d ...

May I judge that you are doctor?.Sorry no,but my mother went through something similar with her feet, she saw a Dr. and he sent her for blood and urine tests. We found out she had diabetes.
It was found out early so she lived for many years with medication(insulin)

Please permit me to make it into my blog for permanent storage!...please do,it may save a life.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 21:02:23 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-11-27 20:40
May I judge that you are doctor?.Sorry no,but my mother went through something similar with her fe ...

Thanks for your feedback information. I had saved your last comment as personal blog for diary but that has been deleted by the editor (which has got approval)!
I think every forumist should do job as you and make each post go meaningfully to reader friends with more useful knowledge which can drive the author to do more research work for his (or her) topic!

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 21:09:55 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-11-27 08:02
Thanks for your feedback information. I had saved your last comment as personal blog for diary but ...

Well many of my posts are not of any value, but when it comes to health I'll give information that I think may be of value or help.

After all, if you don't have your health not much else matters.

Take Care.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-11-28 04:48:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-11-28 04:48

The Chinese saying is wrong. You lose most heat out of your head so you should wear a beanie in winter if you are cold. And yes it's sounds like you have poor circulation. I had poor circulation a few years ago but my health has improved a lot since then and the last few winters my hands and feet have not been getting so cold. You can wear wool socks with cotton socks over the top.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-28 09:31:07 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-11-28 04:48
The Chinese saying is wrong. You lose most heat out of your head so you should wear a beanie in wint ...

"wear wool socks with cotton socks over the top."
Great idea which sounds a bit strange but workable and practical! Thanks!
Yes, I also think I might have blood circulation problem.
Last year in the hospital I experienced medical operation on the right leg for varicosity. Now it seems I have recovered from the illness since at present I can do heavy labor work and do somersault on the playground!
Last evening I put a hot-water-bag into the quilt for warming that had been reall comfortable to the feet for about one hour before it cooled down!
Letting the two feet rub each other is another therapy for solution!   
Thanks for concern with constructive comment!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-1 10:33:09 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-11-27 11:29
go for a foot masage

Yes, your suggestion is good idea behind which there are too many interesting stories for reader friends!
My second uncle-in-law suffered form bad stomach-ache when he was in middle age. Sometime it was so painful that he rolled in bed with tears in the eyes due to poor economic condition. In that era most people eat the peel of cotton-seed as food which was hard for digestion! Let alone medical treatment for his illness! -------------He had to rub the stomach after meal that has formed a habit for health till now from which he has benefit a lot! Now he is 83 years old with good teeth and strong body who patrols round the town on bike every day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-1 10:42:20 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-12-1 10:33
Yes, your suggestion is good idea behind which there are too many interesting stories for reader f ...

Once a time he told me:“Every night I usually rub stomach round and round for one thousands times before sleeping and after waking up in bed. It is comfortable with no harm that I know! ”)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.