Views: 1159|Replies: 13

Take care of our own feet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-25 10:51:14 |Display all floors
Soon after waking up this morning, I noticed that my feet were still colder than other parts of the body although covered in the new cotton-quilt all the night! Why? Am I old?
I went on keeping myself in bed for more than one hour thinking about the reason and solution.
Dear reader friend, how do you deal wirth your feet?
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 10:27:23 |Display all floors
One saying in Chinese traditional medical science goes like this:“We should keep the feet warm while letting the head remain cool in winter. ”   ------------It is reasonable since the feet are the remote regions to your heart where the blood would lose some degrees in temperature due to long distance travelling in the cold weather. That is why our feet often first feel cold (not considering hands).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 10:54:44 |Display all floors
It is freezing outside at night while the indoor temperature can reach 15 centigrade although without working the steaming system. In daytime I must wear ‘cotton shoes’ plus wool socks inside.
In reality, many youth wear thin shoes against cold winter. Sooner or latter they would price for the careless on their own health!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 11:06:28 |Display all floors
Is it a joke? That saleswoman wears leather shoes plus beautiful socking for work reason while  nobody knows inside the socking she also has plastic bag close to the skin for warming!  How clever and practical she is! -----------She is my elder cousin who revealed the secret many years ago!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 01:33:54 |Display all floors
If you feet are always cold it may be poor circulation and may be a sigh of some medical problem.

Often people with diabetes have feet problems.

Cold Feet, Many Culprits
If your toes are always cold, one reason could be poor blood flow -- a circulatory problem sometimes linked to smoking, high blood pressure, or heart disease. The nerve damage of uncontrolled diabetes can also make your feet feel cold. Other possible causes include hypothyroidism and anemia. A doctor can look for any underlying problems -- or let you know that you simply have cold feet.

Hope everything works out OK
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-11-27 11:29:22 |Display all floors
go for a foot masage
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 12:31:33 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-11-27 01:33
If you feet are always cold it may be poor circulation and may be a sigh of some medical problem.

O ...

Thanks for your great reply that is so professional on medical science! May I judge that you are doctor? Please permit me to make it into my blog for permanent storage!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.