Author: ceciliazhang

Long-table banquet held in Danzhai County, SW China's Guizhou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-1 10:14:17 |Display all floors

A man drinks a toast during a long-table banquet in Danzhai County, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Oct. 27, 2018. Long-table banquet is a traditional manner of Miao ethnic group to observe some major festivals and entertain guests. (Xinhua/Huang Xiaohai)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 10:14:36 |Display all floors

Villagers greet guests with rice wine during a long-table banquet in Danzhai County, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Oct. 27, 2018. Long-table banquet is a traditional manner of Miao ethnic group to observe some major festivals and entertain guests. (Xinhua/Huang Xiaohai)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 10:15:28 |Display all floors

Aerial photo taken on Oct. 27, 2018 shows a long-table banquet in Danzhai County, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province. Long-table banquet is a traditional manner of Miao ethnic group to observe some major festivals and entertain guests. (Xinhua/Yang Wukui)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 10:15:53 |Display all floors

Villagers dance to greet tourists during a long-table banquet in Danzhai County, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Oct. 27, 2018. Long-table banquet is a traditional manner of Miao ethnic group to observe some major festivals and entertain guests. (Xinhua/Huang Xiaohai)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 10:16:12 |Display all floors

Villagers greet tourists during a long-table banquet in Danzhai County, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Oct. 27, 2018. Long-table banquet is a traditional manner of Miao ethnic group to observe some major festivals and entertain guests. (Xinhua/Huang Xiaohai)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2018-11-1 19:02:38 |Display all floors
Nice pictures.I got them in Yunnan. It was a really wonderful visit by us in 1986 january , avoid the tremendous cold from Beijing. Days changes so their cloths become more attractive and beauties of young like morning sunrise.I got a road engineer in Bangladesh whose root is from miao origin.During stone forest visit our guide was from miao tribes and only youth we got the most beautiful in China.We miss China after this 32 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 22:06:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-11-1 22:25

To the author: I appreciate your photos but the text has been repeated 19 times for which you have set new world record in English-writing that I am afraid!
This strange phenomenon often appears on stage of CD. I wonder if foreign friends laugh at us for the low-level mistake?
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.