Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-17 10:51:57 |Display all floors
The road of Mr. Liang's growth is worth further research for teachers! We Chinese teachers do teaching job strictly on the track of the rules those arranged by the administration authority who have little freedom on what and how to teach the kids!  The billionair‘s success has taught us a good lesson: We teachers and students should pay enough attention to the reality and real life problem and train ourselves into a real man with self-dominated brain with strong will!  Just as using the heavy hammer to strike the soft-iron into hard-steal!
In some sense, schooling goes like the green house in which the young plant could not grow up into 'blue-sky-height of tree' in Chinese while Mr. Liang looks like a fairy tall tree with the root deeply in the stones of the cliff on the mountain!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 21:14:11 |Display all floors
On many occasions the illiterate billionair made such a remark on hiself: "I am often different from others when considering the same problem. I have strong will: Once I have made a decision, I would never quit on half way and I will get my goal by all means!"
Dear reader-friend:Could you imagine how powerful his brain is with which he has made huge wealth and spend it on the worthy cause which mainly for the development of agriculture on potato-production who has to deal with a lot of employees and customers. He is really a man with ‘great wisdom‘ in Chinese!
As a 'farmer' he has done something for the modernization of agriculture;
Being a teacher SEARU must do something for the cause of our education!
(Yesterday I posted one thread titled 'China needs new education-science-theory‘.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 15:36:01 |Display all floors
This is an important milestone for his fortune to swift his main effort from building-industry to the potato breeding and large-scale production. “I would have earned 10 billions Yuan if focusing all energy on the real estate; The potato had cost all of my wallet-money since it needs long-term for returning profit. It is worthy since we have contributed a lot to the stability of food-supply for the country! ”
SEARU thinks this businessman is worth our respect since he loves hometown with ‘real gold and white silver’ all the time who has much more positive energy for us to learn from!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-28 09:45:47 |Display all floors
So delighted to see that this post has been viewed by nearly 100000 reader friends for one month! As celebration for the success of this writing I will deliver ‘red envelope’ in the circle of  my friends on the WECHAT tomorrow!
I would like produce more good products which meet the requirement of the market!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-29 04:38:08 |Display all floors

From beggar to billionaire: what a story, and not bad at all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-29 09:53:55 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-11-29 04:38
From beggar to billionaire: what a story, and not bad at all!

This legendary tale really has been taking place not far away from my village that goes like children‘s story happened the heaven! It is worth further research about the magic change for which I will re-visit the master‘s home village for the third time to collect more first-hand information to share with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-1 20:19:02 |Display all floors
I have many photos those I had taken during visiting the billionair‘s home-village. But I can not upload them onto the forum for your viewing due to technical problem!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.