Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-2 20:25:08 |Display all floors
Really, Mr. Liang is a magic merchant who has exordinary brain on many things! Once a time, he said:"People often complain that it is hard to earn money! But in my eyes there are banknotes everywhere you go! For an example:A farmer keeps a cattle for meat through which he can earn five-thousand Yuan which is the end of the story! I think he has thrown away too much valuable things! One beast can offer me five times of that income!  Its skin, inside organs, skeleton and the waste faece are also useful enough to get extra income that is equal to the meat of four cattles! I can earn 25000 Yuan!
(He refines some medical chemicals from cattle-liver;In the field I saw there are piles of cattle-faeces inside which special earthworms are raising for medicine industry usage! Dear reader friend: How do you feel when you see the billionare smiling before the stinking faece-pile with the running water spraying on?  Hard to belive that you may think,but that is real scene that I saw! )
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 23:14:23 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-2 12:00
Everyone is entitled to dream to become a billionaire!

That's the important notion - everyone shoul be entiitled to dream about it.

But if everyone really was a billionaire, then everyone's billions would be worth nothing. Inflation and all that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-4 19:06:20 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-11-2 23:14
That's the important notion - everyone shoul be entiitled to dream about it.

But if everyone real ...

What an insightful remark, captain obvious.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 11:25:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-11-5 12:37

Yesterday I did re-visit his hometown that trip also offered me too much surprising and enjoyment! To the neighboring village named Xu-zhuang Mr. Liang also did the same ‘operation’ :Demolished all the old houses and set up blocks of villa-like buildings for about 800 farmers; Equipped modern irrigation-system to the farmland; Build a large patato- hybriding-research center which has greatly changed the local production-mode!

(There was a famous ancient poem that goes like this:‘Where can I get thousands of big houses to shelter those poor people shivering in the extreme coldness? ’)

The once beggar has special feeling about food and housing who has used actions to realize his past ideal! Let's salute to the 'plain' peasant who does have communist spirit in his deep mind!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 13:07:49 |Display all floors
Up to now I notice that there is a spelling error in the title: billionaire!
In fact I can hardly do writing letter by letter with pen since my major was physics instead of English in the college.  I could do nothing if without the help of typing-soft-ware of the computer.   The machine had shown me ‘Billionare’(not ‘billionaire’)before I input the ‘millionaire-like word! ’
More advanced typing soft-ware should be invented for me!
Anyway let me say to sorry for the mistake! Shameful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-9 11:18:21 |Display all floors
When our government put forward the reform-opening policy, the former senior leader Mr. Deng expected that ‘Let a small group of people first become rich through hard work who would set a good example for others to learn from. The rich would help the backward to get out of poverty in end!’ ----------Mr. Liang is a nice model among the first batch of the rich who is not selfish and enjoy contributing his time and energy to improve people‘s living standard!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-9 11:52:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-9 11:53
SEARU Post time: 2018-11-9 11:18
When our government put forward the reform-opening policy, the former senior leader Mr. Deng expecte ...

If Mr Deng is aware of the situation now, where a few have become very rich and many remain very poor, he would be shocked!  He would be turning in his grave!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.