Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-31 18:26:55 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-10-30 20:32
Again to the editors: Why can't I upload the photos related to the story?

MOD's reply to me on 30.09.2018
"The picture doesn't show in the post after you upload it.  Just skip and click post and the pic will appear. Something wrong with the display. Sorry for the trouble."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 18:27:11 |Display all floors
if The begger is young or middle age, dont give them anything except this advice/ everybody with hands And legs can work

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-31 18:28:01 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-31 17:33
Me too

I long ago stopped trying to upload photographs. I have had to abandon several threads bec ...

Mod's Reply to me on 30 Sep 2018:
"The picture doesn't show in the post after you upload it.  Just skip and click post and the pic will appear. Something wrong with the display. Sorry for the trouble."

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-10-31 19:38:45 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-10-31 02:28
Mod's Reply to me on 30 Sep 2018:
"The picture doesn't show in the post after you upload it.  Just ...

Try it. It works. There is much interference here from western interests on this website.
CV-1.png

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 20:58:23 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-10-31 18:26
MOD's reply to me on 30.09.2018
"The picture doesn't show in the post after you upload it.  Just s ...

Thanks for your feedback information that comforts me a little!
Now I think the CD authority should learn from Mr. Liang who are very brave before banknotes and invest more money on the Internet hard-ware equipments to make all things work well so that offering us a good environment for debating with more reader friends as audiences!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 21:40:10 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-10-31 15:12
But we still don't know how he made his money. Do you want to tell us?

In his own words Mr. Liang often thinks about and does things in a ‘strange’ way that is different from ordinary people. He also has strong determination like a donkey once he has made a decision after careful consideration from all angles who will not stop in half way until he gets the target!
For an example, in the Rose Garden project the four former master-bosses had been knocked down one after another by shortage of fund while Mr. Liang had invested 200 millions RMB holding 40% shares of the total that accounted almost all of  his wealth!  He scared many people since he wanted to invest more and swallow down the whole garden since he believed that spring of real estate would soon come! While others thought he was betting on risk with his own business-life!
But in a report he warned young men not to copy his path since the environment is (was) always changing!
University graduates should use book-knowledge into practice and accept world-level advanced science and technology to make a living!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-1 10:28:43 |Display all floors
In China we have an old saying which goes like this: "When in poverty, you must try to change (the situation); Once you become wealthy, you ought to help the poor in the world! "
In Liang's deep mind, the food in his bowl  becomes tastier when shared with others! He often do good deeds for the society! When he was still a young boss on decoration business, he donated 1.5 million Yuan to pay the agriculture tax for the village. Ten years ago, he demolished the old shabby village and built a new one which cost him forty millions  Yuan! Now each family owns 280-square-meters flat without paying one pence by themselves!
Too many rich men should feel shameful (before Mr.Liang) who had earned a large sum of money in the mainland china but spent it aboard for luxury goods and personal enjoyment while cared little for ordinary citizens!
Liang said:"Ten-million Yuan is enough for me to live a very-comfortable life like fairy without doing anything! But then where the meaning of life is?  I always believe the true happiness as human should be to keep struggling for my dream and let more people to live like me! ”

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.