Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-31 11:04:06 |Display all floors
Now you have made it slightly clearer by saying he invested in real estate!  Your original story gave the impression that a beggar can become a billionaire by begging, hence my replies!  Looks like you need someone here to dig it out from you, or else readers would be fooled by your story of beggar becoming billionaire, too far fetched!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 11:25:54 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-10-30 21:11
The once beggar spends money in such a crazy way that some people have offered him nickname ‘fool’ ...

I would like to be a billionair when I'm older

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 13:55:40 |Display all floors
MARKPONCE Post time: 2018-10-31 11:25
I would like to be a billionair when I'm older

Yeah, start begging now!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 14:55:56 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-10-31 13:55

You are kidding that is so obvious that everyone can feel!
But your words remind me some remarks from Mr. Liang: "I was not luck to accept schooling education due to the poor family economic condition. But I have been trained in the Society University where I have got enough knowledge from all aspects! "
Furthermore in a party Mr. Liang made a wonderful report about his business through which I had to admit he also has strong ability on lecturing although it is said he can only recognize about 200 Chinese characters letting alone writing!
As a teacher I can't help asking you such a question: What is the difference between the standard colleges and the so-called ‘Society University’?
I think everyone lives in the society in which school is only one corner of the large campus without walls! In Confucian words: "When you see three people walking in the street, at least one of them is qualified for your teacher!"
Mr. Liang is good at learning from others who is glad to find out ‘the most advanced experience and technology’ to control his company!  
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 15:12:01 |Display all floors
But we still don't know how he made his money. Do you want to tell us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 16:03:39 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-10-31 13:55

yes ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-31 17:33:51 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-10-30 20:32
Again to the editors: Why can't I upload the photos related to the story?

Me too

I long ago stopped trying to upload photographs. I have had to abandon several threads because of this.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.