Author: SEARU

From beggar to billionaire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-30 19:42:35 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-10-30 16:10
Chinese dollars ?

This ‘strange’ phrase was not invented by SEARU! I remember that I first heard it from a radio English teaching program during which a female expert explained ‘Yuan’ in this way which is similar to ‘the US. dollar’.
In fact that is not correct if I say my salary is five thousands RMB per month since it means ‘people‘s currency’’ which includes many kinds of banknotes in size!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 19:43:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-10-30 20:28
To the editors: this comment was repeating of the one above,but I can not delete the useless content!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 20:23:31 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-10-30 16:25
If I understood the story told so far, then the only interesting piece here is how this Mr went fr ...

About ‘ how he chose to spend his wealth, is quite trivial.’ -----------
I don't think your saying is acceptable! A man must learn to earn enough money for living. At the same time it is technique to spend your saving in a smart way!
In fact I had named this post with the title ‘We must have correct point view about money’. Soon I replaced it with the present one as you see now. Your reaction is sensitive to me since that is what I have concerned about!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 20:32:08 |Display all floors
Again to the editors: Why can't I upload the photos related to the story?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 20:34:43 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-10-30 20:32
Again to the editors: Why can't I upload the photos related to the story?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 20:35:30 |Display all floors
n fact I had named this post with the title ‘We must have correct point view about money’. Soon I replaced it with the present one as you see now. Your reaction is sensitive to me since that is what I have concerned about!

If your primary concern was how this person spends or invests his billions, then the proper title would be "from millionaire to billionaire", or something like that. Which, I repeat, is trivial accomplishment especially in a country that has boasted double digit growth for so long.

Fact is, that investing in agricultural development in a country as deprived of agricultural potential as China has become, should be no brainer for anyone who wants to turn a million into a billion.

Real estate was, and in places continues to be "that thing", but it will not last. People will need to eat in future too.

But I continue to be more interested in the original title, so an explanation of how the beggar turned into a real estate tycoon would be most welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 21:11:35 |Display all floors
The once beggar spends money in such a crazy way that some people have offered him nickname ‘fool’!   He donated forty million Yuan to build a bright new village and in the address of the old one he set up a modern farm to raise cattles and each adult beast can produce  five-time profit for the farmers through scientific manufacture process!
Furthermore he has also turned one of his neighboring villages into 'paradise' for peasants!  For his great contribution to the building of new modern countryside, many high officials have visited his Villa-like village among them you can see vice premiere, provincial governor and foreign scholars on patato research!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.