Author: dreamer62

Can anybody here be our tour guide? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-30 18:23:33 |Display all floors
dreamer62 Post time: 2018-10-30 13:36
Thanks for asking.  Both of us speak Chinese,.  My children don't speak Chinese.  What a pity.

that is a good idea on sunday when i was a children my parents will only talking in english it helped me to learning some english.
I lost contact when i move to Guangzhou for working. my parent separate and both move far and i can now have to go two different city's to see them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-4 23:18:50 |Display all floors
At the age of 60, my wife still is a lovely woman to me.  We still take hands together when going out.  We share a lot of sweet time together in & outside home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 14:52:37 |Display all floors
Over 30 years of marriage intensive sense of belongings developed between my wife and I.. I like to call her 'little kitty' while she enjoys calling me 'old puppy'.  Our children are also impressed of our affectionate life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-10 17:34:54 |Display all floors
Mike has been married for 36 years

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.