Author: ceciliazhang

Is antisemitism on the rise in US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-29 10:01:23 |Display all floors
juwesh power is on the rise. back in the 90s, some juz were getting bullied, but that's been fading fast, and juz have been making huge gains worldwide. these days, juz are protected at the highest levels. even if you look at the shils online, very few of them dare to criticize juz. anti semitism isnt on the rise, anti chinese, anti russian, anti muslim, anti hispanic. thats on the rise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-29 16:01:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-12 03:33

Well the treatment of Jews before WWII was terrible -- so was the case with the Chinese.

Through their hard work and intelligence, the Jewish people thrived in the financial sector first in Catholic Europe (where they couldn't own land), and then gradually became prosperous in America too.  

The Jewish and Chinese people get along well and they intermarry a lot, so much so that Israeli prime minister Netanyhu said last year that he would try to discourage that trend, presumably so that Jews won't get totally assimilated into the Chinese nation and vanished in history, which had happened before when the 7th Tribe of the Diaspora settled down in Kaifang, capital city of the Northern Song Dynasty, 960-1127 A.D..

I have a lot of Jewish friends -- I think the people of these two civilizations are the smartest in the world.  We never talk about politics because they know I'll always oppose the Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians because I believe that how great a people is depends on how they treat their weak neighbors, and in this case the Israeli presence represents the Occupation of Palestinian lands, and a Two-States solution is the best they can hope for.

So I am telling you that I feel very sad that so many innocent Jews lost their lives in this senseless shooting -- racial or religious hatred is never acceptable and at this moment I stand firmly with the victims' families outside that synagogue in Pittsburgh.

I'll tell you what I think about our vice-president's visit to the Middle East -- visiting Israel, Palestine, Egypt and UAE (United Arab Emirates) later -- it's an excellent geopolitical move that makes a mockery of Trump's Poison Pill strategy in trying to isolate China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-29 16:17:50 |Display all floors
False Flag ?

Is this another false flag ? Fake news ? What real evidence is there ? There is only a "suspect".
Is there a list of the dead ? What weapon was used ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-29 16:18:25 |Display all floors
giz Post time: 2018-10-29 10:01
juwesh power is on the rise. back in the 90s, some juz were getting bullied, but that's been fading  ...

Right

I am afraid you are right.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-29 16:31:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-10-29 16:35

Passed the filters just above us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-29 20:13:32 |Display all floors
here's the difference though. u say something bad about the juz, u get fired. u say something bad about the chinese, u get a promotion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 04:37:38 |Display all floors

Today, some famous sport person proclaimed that,

USA is a Broken Nation.         

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.