Author: tenderloin

instead of losing trade war to US, China might as well take Taiwan back.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-29 18:17:29 |Display all floors
re: 'Trump is like a newborn calf'   Not in my opinion;      He's one of the most experienced business people in the world.  Not war he and his huge clan is interested in but making money...

I see the problem here: only one half of my statement was quoted here.  That's why you said not in your opinion.

My complete sentence in reference to the newborn calf was:

Trump is like a newborn calf -- he is not afraid of the tiger (WAR) looking at him.

That means he has no idea what war is, just like a newborn calf has no idea what kind of danger he is in when confronted by a tiger.

His experience as a businessman and a situation comedian accustomed to hiring and firing people in his TV program "Apprentice" actually is counter-productive for him as he transferred these jaunty habits to the White House.

The entire White House staff has never been as perplexed as they are now.  He has hired and fired so many top-notch people that he is in the danger of firing himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-29 19:53:00 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-10-30 09:55
China needs to get its internal issues solved, before takingTaiwan by force can be put on table.

An ...

actually china relies on Taiwan in many aspects , for example Huawei has to rely on Taiwan semiconductor firms for the chips installed in its cellphones. chinas economy is export driven and lacks solid technological strengths to operate on its own. a great percentage of the GDp depends on government spending in real estates and infrastructure , without real estate china economy is doomed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.