Author: UYA

Michigan sex trafficking operation finds 123 kids [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-11 16:02
I see.  Now we are getting somewhere and hopefully that was the case with your dad too.

Let's hop ...

Seriously - apart from how poor I am I'm quite loveable. So what does that say about females that none of them love me? And the reason nobody likes me is because I don't care about people liking me. People have loved me and liked me in the past. In the last few weeks I have had to socially interact with three people but only because I needed them to do stuff for me. I hate interacting with people. I hate having to. And you know what else I hate - I hate interacting with females just so they will $%#% me - it is exhausting. All I really want in the world is a private schoolgirl slave. And you know what - I would give her all the loving she would ever need.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

I see.  Now we are getting somewhere and hopefully that was the case with your dad too.

Let's hop ...

You know - I was listening to some old time radio science fiction show called X Minus One on YouTube the other day and the story was called Hallucination Orbit and it was about how in this future of atomic energy and space travel humans go crazy in space if the space crew is below a certain number of people - 42 or 62 I think. They are saying that on earth a hermit can stay away from humans and still stay sane but in space he would go crazy unless he was with 42 people. Or 62.

I stayed basically alone for about five years recently. In five years I didn't really talk to anyone apart from my drug dealer if I had to for a few minutes of small talk and you guys on China Daily Forum. And in that about five years I thought about love a bit and why people think they need it. And I think its almost as if people need another human to tell them they love them so they can feel worthy of love and be able to love themselves. But what difference does it really make to you if someone says they love you? What is the actual good of it? Well maybe you want to have them do stuff for you or you want to do stuff to them and them loving you makes that stuff possible but then what is love? Do you love the stuff Tue chick will do for you or the stuff you will do to her? Why do you love a thing? You can't just love something that does nothing for you. So so-called love is actually a lot of nonsense. If a girl lo ex me then what would she love? My good looks? My money? My status? Tue nice things I do or say? None of that stuff is actually me though is it? Why can't someone just love me for no reason? Even patents - most chicks just have a kid so someone has to love them and needs them. Having children is actually psychopathic. Psychopaths are more likely to have children than keep fish in my opinion. And goofballs will say that so-called psychopaths ate not capable of feeling love - as if so-called normal people are...Ha. What a joke.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Let's hop ...

Imagine if I was living a good life with even a decent job. If I was I would have a hot partner that claimed to love me. It would be a lie. I  could win money tomorrow then I could find plenty of hot chicks that would love me but only difference is my wealth. Of course there would be upside but at the end of the day that would be terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-10-11 23:46

Let's hop ...

And what if some UCL fat chick loves you? I think you would be better off not being loved than to he loved by some ugly fat chick.

I know a guy that got married a few years ago. I'm not his friend but I know him. So the other day I meet his fat ugly wife and I felt bad for him and wondered why he doesn't jerk off and wash his own underpants. What does she do anyway? Pat his head for him as he goes to sleep? I wouldn't want her at ugly hand anywhere near me. How many people don't settle when it comes to their partner? And why do they?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Let's hop ...

Seriously how many people don't settle when it comes to partner that they 'love'? You would need to be a good looking billionaire to have a chance of finding the person that is perfect. What does your wife look like anyway? I bet I wouldn't even want her to love me. People that are happy just because some not even close to perfect person says they love them are just really sad and pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Let's hop ...

If you had a hot teenage love slave in a dungeon under your house then what else would you need? Come on. What are you going to do - watch a game of soccer or something? I would be spending all of my time in the dungeon. And I would be so much happier than some guy sitting at home watching soccer so he doesn't have to look at his fat ugly aging wife that loves him. Its a terrible thing to have loved ones a lot of the time.

And you know what else loved ones are. Loved ones are weakness. I would murder everyone I know if it got me a private schoolgirl or two you know. Including my parents.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors

Let's hop ...

Look at the $%$%ing world. Look at it. And 'normal' people know what love is do they? Ha.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.