Author: UYA

Michigan sex trafficking operation finds 123 kids [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 10:35:26 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-11 07:46
Not very nice.

What if that teenager is one of yours or you yourself?

Anyway I wish someone would rescue me from western capitalists. I have the right to work do I? I don't seem to have the right not to work because if I don't work I get no food or shelter you know.  If I didn't know any better I would think I was a god damn slave you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 13:54:19 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-10-11 10:01
I didn't say anything about black or white. But speaking of black slave trafficking - I was talking ...

Crap

Another crappy post. The African continent has been raped by the Zionist West for 5 centuries.
Roman Polanski deflowered schoolgirls in Switzerland after having his wife Sharon Tate murdered.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 15:27:24 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-11 13:54
Crap

Another crappy post. The African continent has been raped by the Zionist West for 5 centurie ...

Well who hasn't raped Africa? Its worse than India. Everyone has raped Africa at some stage of another.

And its not crap - kidnapping private schoolgirls from boarding schools is a great idea for terrorists.

And maybe satanists do not consider schoolgirl loving to be a sin. The young lady in USA suffered no trauma did she? No - she has said herself that it was the way the media treated her that was the worst thing. Roman Polanski didn't hurt her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 16:02:37 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-10-11 10:01
I didn't say anything about black or white. But speaking of black slave trafficking - I was talking ...

I see.  Now we are getting somewhere and hopefully that was the case with your dad too.

Let's hope every unfortunate soul in our world gets back to their loved ones.

It would be a really terrible thing for anyone if no one loves him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-10-11 16:31:02 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-10-11 10:35
Anyway I wish someone would rescue me from western capitalists. I have the right to work do I? I d ...

What about your "God"?
If you believe the stuff you posted....
Then you were born to starve.
I guess your name is not in the book you promote.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 19:59:31 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-10-11 16:31
What about your "God"?
If you believe the stuff you posted....
Then you were born to starve.

The lords justice is long and precise. Just because I suffer in this life does not mean I won't get into heaven after I die and the wealthy that seemed blessed in this life will not necessarily get into heaven. This is not the afterlife you goofball.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 20:23:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-10-11 20:27
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-11 16:02
I see.  Now we are getting somewhere and hopefully that was the case with your dad too.

Let's hop ...

Nobody loves me you know. I don't even think anyone likes me at all. My parents might love me but they kind of have to plus they will both be dead soon. I could probably make some fat chick love me or maybe even a decent looking hippy chick but the truth is that I'm too poor to love - no girl that I would want to love me could ever love me because of how poor I am. So if chicks are going to get raped by terrorists I'm not going to cry for them. Gold digging sluts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.