Author: UYA

Michigan sex trafficking operation finds 123 kids [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-11 05:59:41 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-10-10 22:22
They love Ladyboys in Thailand LOL

NWO

The NWO promotes faggotry and gender role reversal across the globe.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 06:33:54 |Display all floors
I think at some point we must stop looking for missing children. Like this damn missing kid in Australia Daniel Morcombe or William Tyrrell. These two kids have been missing for many years now but the media still writes stories about them regularly and I hate it. The parents must accept their their children are probably dead and nobody will ever find them. I hate seeing their photos all the time because they were both ugly kids. I especially hate the William Tyrrell photo of him wearing a spiderman suit.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 06:38:56 |Display all floors
And there was only three cases of so-called child trafficking out of one hundred and twenty three children? That doesn't sound like a lot and I bet those three were probably poor teen sluts that willingly sold their bodies for money. What were the other 120 kids doing anyway? Hanging out underneath a bridge?  Did the authorities find the other 120 under a bridge?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 07:46:40 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-10-11 06:38
And there was only three cases of so-called child trafficking out of one hundred and twenty three ch ...

Not very nice.

What if that teenager is one of yours or you yourself?

Wouldn't you want the world to continue looking for you if for some reason you have been forcibly confined somewhere and can't exactly yell for help?

Whether ugly or handsome, black or white has nothing to do with his/her right to be rescued.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-10-11 09:44:01 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-10-10 08:46
America at its finest

Yes they dont have to worry about liberal PC nuts over there...
we have had plenty of under age white girls kidnapped And raped gor years in The uk, but theIr peodo asian abusers were protected by The liberal peodo lovers. Even The Police have admitted they were scared to arrest them because they knew they would be called a racist....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-10-11 09:46:15 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-10-10 19:00
Does China have such sex trafficking numbers like this?
I read it is mostly for selling for wives  ...

just kidnapped brides on The border of burma for men who cant find wives...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-11 10:01:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-10-11 10:10
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-11 07:46
Not very nice.

What if that teenager is one of yours or you yourself?

I didn't say anything about black or white. But speaking of black slave trafficking - I was talking to my dad last week about terrorists and I was telling him that in my opinion the smartest terrorists are those ones from Africa that steal private schoolgirls from private schools. I was saying that if I was a poor African and some terrorist told me to join them because they were going to take a heap of private schoolgirls from some private boarding schools I would sign right up. I would think it as a great idea. And I was saying to my dad that I wonder why terrorists don't do cool stuff like that in the west and if they did I think a lot more westerners would sign up to be a terrorist. Those clever Africans don't have to wait until they are dead and in Muslim heqven to get virgins - they steal them from private boarding schools right here on earth. Heaven on earth. Kingdom come!
Nobody ever kidnaps private schoolgirls from western boarding schools. Remember that hot teenage private schoolgirl that got kidnapped in Sydney a few years ago and the kidnapper put an explosive collar in the girl? She was the daughter of some wealthy businessman or something. The kidnapper wasn't a terrorist though really - he was a former employee of the girls father or something.

Hey how about if terrorists took over a private girls boarding school. Like in the movie Toy Soldiers. That would be cool.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.