Author: ceciliazhang

Brooklyn Beckham accused of racism over photos of Asian tourists [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-10-9 21:58:51 |Display all floors
Take pics without the owners consent says one netizen.....i Nearly choked on my noodles when i read that....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 12:09:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-10-11 12:10
parcher Post time: 2018-10-9 21:58
Take pics without the owners consent says one netizen.....i Nearly choked on my noodles when i read  ...

Why are the Chinese complaining about that when they are guilty of same at home and abroad?   If you were asked in a supermarket in China to sample some foods, beware, while you are sampling, a sales assistant would be taking your photo without your consent, and before you know it, you are on their advertisements or some other publicity materials!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-10-11 12:44:02 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-10-11 12:09
Why are the Chinese complaining about that when they are guilty of same at home and abroad?   If yo ...

sitting opposite to someone on a subway or a bus as well, or in a restaurant.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-12 06:42:17 |Display all floors
Maybe the guy just likes Asian people ...
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-12 11:33:44 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-10-12 06:42

That reminds me of a common sight in China; the Chinese would gather round to take pictures of foreigners and their families at outings, without their consent of course, as if those foreigners are zoo animals!  It's invading their privacy and causing them inconvenience; they would rather be left alone to enjoy their outings!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-12 12:10:04 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-10-12 06:42

Just like the Chinese, who like to take photos of foreigners who look different from themselves, the whites, blacks and browns, not the yellow ones!  They corner them in public parks etc, inconveniencing them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-13 07:50:43 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-10-12 12:10
Just like the Chinese, who like to take photos of foreigners who look different from themselves, t ...

But ... I don't see anyone who's "cornered". They just look like candid shots.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.