Author: robert237

No democracy in the USA   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-10-9 21:55:04 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-9 01:43
Entertainment

"Elections" are more entertainment for the masses than anything else. You never wil ...

You're right. The USA is an oligarchy just like all other countries.
Who wouldn't believe for a second that the rich and powerful don't rule the land they reside in.
The world is growing wiser and almost nobody believes that the USA is a democracy.
Yet they use this as advertising while trying to weaken and ultimately take over other nations.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-9 23:05:28 |Display all floors
Is the US Constitution good for the world?

“Hell no!” says the king of Saudi Arabia, “How will I keep my power if there is separation of church and state?”

“Hell no!” says Kim Jong Un, “How will I keep my citizens from speaking out if I can't restrict what they say?”

“Hell no!” says Fidel de Castro, “How will I keep control of my people if I can't restrict their information?”

“Hell no!” says Scotland, “How will we be able to jail a man for teaching his pug to act like a Nazi if he has freedom of expression?”

“Hell no!” says Iran, “How will we kill people for blasphemy on Facebook if he has freedom of religion?”

“Hell no!” says Canada, “How will we prosecute parents for denying their 10 year old gender reassignment surgery, how will we prosecute people for refusing to use someone’s preferred gender pronouns? Freedom of speech? Nah, we've got loop holes for our “rights”!”

“Hell no!” says France, “How will we keep the protection of our citizens in our own hands? Let them have firearm and protect themselves? That's ridiculous, after all, terrorism is just part of living in a big city like Paris…”

Get the picture yet? If you haven't realized by now, people outside of the U.S. don't actually have very many rights that aren't protected by the UN (who doesn't do much to enforce those rights in the first place). And even if the country does promise it, there are loopholes. You may want to go and try and find what rights you actually have as opposed to the rights you should have, because after all, the rights of man are owned, not given to them, because if they're given to you by the government, they aren't rights, they’re bullshit that you're government uses with some smoke and mirrors to make them look like rights. And looks can be deceiving…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-10 05:54:46 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-10-9 19:47
So what does Israel have to do with the US? They don't interfere with elections like China. In the ...

Israel

Israel doesn't interfere with US elections ? That is the most absurd proposition I have ever heard. Every candidate is required to grovel before AIPAC.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-10-10 21:12:56 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-10-9 07:05

That's a cute argument.
But the church and state are not separate in the USA.
The Republicans know how to play religious zealots. How else could Trump be elected and Kavanaugh approved for the Supreme court?

Remember, the USA constitution was written primarily by slave owners before the invention of the steam engine.
The electoral college precludes any claim for democracy in the USA.

We don't need the second amendment either that was included for the slaughter of the native Americans.
Now the streets of America are awash in cheap, easily available handguns and rifles than can easily be converted to being fully automatic.
It doesn't take long to read another news story about a mass killing in America.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 00:12:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-10-15 09:16

Don't forget that as President of the U.S., George Washington grabbed land from Native Americans just like everybody else.  The first members of the American government were all rich folks whose wealth was based on genocide and theft.

That's why they are keen on making these charges against the Chinese because a thief always likes to call others thieves.

They will not win in this war of words because the truth is not on their side and people aren't taken in so easily in the long run.

So they might be fooled temporarily, but never for long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-11 03:12:19 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-11 00:12
Don't forget that Washington grabbed land from Native Americans just like everybody else.  The first ...

You said it like it is. Pillage and plunder is all it requires to the glorious road to mountains of super wealth.

So, the question being who Rule America? Pls read below,

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=710714&fromuid=1002788

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-9 04:43
Entertainment

"Elections" are more entertainment for the masses than anything else. You never wil ...

Your kind of fringe nonsense is unrealistic. Just because American democracy has flaws and limitations doesn't justify condemning it. Human progress takes time and patience. Good people work patiently.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.