Motika Post time: 2018-9-30 00:59
Sweden is fantastic !

Far from fantastic...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-30 19:21:35 |Display all floors
WENGEWANG Post time: 2018-9-30 08:46
i dont trust the swedes. theyre a racist country. look at how theyve done the muslims

And vice versa
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 20:30:24 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-9-30 00:32
Ok, let me see if I've got this straight ...

Swedish broadcaster makes a satire video and includes  ...

RE :" of someone taking a dump, odds are that it would have actually happened at one time or another"

Indeed, them uneducated one do it everywhere:

Foreigners.jpg
ladies.jpg
Great wall shame.jpg

ladies.jpg
Foreigners.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 22:10:02 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-9-30 11:16
Far from fantastic...

Plastic and only on paper

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 22:13:16 |Display all floors
WENGEWANG Post time: 2018-9-30 01:46
i dont trust the swedes. theyre a racist country. look at how theyve done the muslims

Yes look what they did with the Muslims ! They get social welfare while a Swede does not get it and become homeless !  
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 22:48:07 |Display all floors
As can be seen from the above pictures, urgency is a universal problem not restricted to any race, creed, nation or socioeconomic stratum.

When you need to go urgently and there are no facilities, you need to go, unless you want to wet your own pants for the rest of the day.

Personally I have never done it after age three, but I can surely understand why this is such a common issue.

Just look at these white women doing the thing.

I don't think they are doing it just to offend you and me -- they are humans just like anyone else.

So it would not be fair for a country like Sweden to point its collective finger at Chinese nationals on this practice -- the question on everyone's mind would be whether you can be sure Swedish citizens don't do this abroad even if they can't find a toilet and they really really need to go.

Of course we can say that you need to finish your relief business before leaving your house, but I really wouldn't go there if I were you.  There really are instances of involuntary spillage beyond one's control from what I have observed over the years.

As to the issue of forgiveness, we need to know what has caused the abrupt attitudinal reversal.

At this late date all the food, all the soup, all the salads and all the desserts of public opinion have been consumed; the feast has ended and the guests have left.

And you want us to discuss whether to forgive them for making a mess of the place?

An investigation and a formal apology should be issued at the government level and monetary compensation should be offered as punitive damages to the three tourists before any thought of forgiveness could even be entertained.

Or else this kind of behavior will become acceptable if all you need to do is an oral apology.

In order to fend off repetitious insults, bygones can only be treated as bygones when the main contradictions have been recognized and solved, and this has nothing to do with the issue of magnanimity.

This case will be remembered for its absurdity even after humanity has populated the Moon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-2 09:10:11 |Display all floors
WENGEWANG Post time: 2018-9-30 02:46

What have they done to Muslims, except saved hundreads of thousands of them from war zones?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.