Author: ceciliazhang

Would you accept Swedish broadcaster's apology? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-29 16:13:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-9-29 16:14

Release the video inside the foyer...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 16:26:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-29 13:22
Maybe the CPC offers an apology - make that a SINCERE apology - for the uncounted many times it has  ...

Post it once and don't get so carried away

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-29 16:28:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 16:38:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-29 16:28
You should talk to the poster with the Disgusting Name. I am sure he is buddies with you. He of al ...

re: "He says so, so it must be true"

Hmm, what a lousy defense ol'chap...
   Dear me, you must be feeling rather down, aren't...
As soft heartened as I'm would feel sorry for you... But I do know your bottom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 17:33:50 |Display all floors
Since the braodcaster have apologised, China should show magnanimity and let bygones be bygones. This could be an opportunity to establish better bonding and achieve better understanding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 18:34:58 |Display all floors
There is no misunderstanding here.

The STV authorities must have been hit in the pocket before the apology was given.

Who is this group of Chinese visiting the studio?

But for a non-pivotal nation like Sweden, there is little you can do except to sweep the dirt under the carpet for now.

About the poops.  It is not funny at all.  I have never seen anything remotely like the sign here admonishing tourists against the free manure service.

Does this mean there is a lack of toilets in Stockholm?  Or else why would ANYONE take a poop on the streets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 20:56:59 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-29 18:34
There is no misunderstanding here.

The STV authorities must have been hit in the pocket before the  ...

re:  "Does this mean there is a lack of toilets in Stockholm? "

Also, the train station is one of the few places in Sweden that tend to have dirtier bathrooms.

If the train station is close to your hotel, you may want to wait to use the loo there.

Even if it's an emergency, men should never use a bush or a tree to do their business. In Scandinavia, that can quickly earn you a large fine.

Moving on to Finland:
It can be hard to find a public toilet in Finland, so use your accommodation’s bathroom before you go out.   In Finnish cities, public toilets cost something (usually around 50 cents and up).
   Just like anywhere else, those public toilets at Finland's airports and train stations can sometimes look and/or smell unsanitary. If your needs aren’t urgent, just wait and use the bathroom at your hotel in Finland when you get there.    To fight vandalism, the Finnish Road Administration has implemented an interactive system along Highway 1 which requires restroom visitors to send the text message "Open" ("Auki" in Finnish) from their cell phone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.