Author: 1584austin

Does Trump have a Nazi disposition [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-27 04:04:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 04:58:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-27 04:04
In times like these, our worst politicians look like our worst national enemies. It's only when ou ...

What concessions?  What you don't understand is Trump just makes things up without research or use the advice of his aids or other white house officials.   People in the white house are actively keeping him from hurting this country or stopping wars.  They remove papers from his desk.  They stall things that he wants.  He is a danger to our own country!

First of all - the US is not a victim here.  We're not.  That is all in his own mind.  He picked a battle with Canada who has a trade surplus with us, meaning they buy more of our goods than we buy of theirs.  And he started a trade war over his own thinking.  He just assumed we were getting bad deals.  Regardless of all the evidence in front of his face, he just made up numbers.  Was all fabrication.

Trump doesn't like the EU, Canada, Australia or any of our traditional allies.  He treats them terribly for no reason.  

He pulled us out of the human rights committee.  His speech was all about other countries respecting our sovereignty.  When has that ever been in question?  We're not victims here.  

His own staff work against him so he doesn't do things too crazy.  But they can't do these talks for him.  They'll write a speech and if he doesn't like what it says, he'll just say whatever he wants.

The man doesn't even read his security briefings.  He gets his news from Fox News.  For crying out loud the emperor has no clothes!

His own staff have talked about invoking article 25 in our constitution to deem him mentally unfit for office.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-27 14:45:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 15:28:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-27 14:45
I agree that the USA is not a "victim" and I agree that Donald Trump is a bully but even so he is  ...

re: "The world is getting reconstructed, old structures are coming down. This was long overdue".

I wonder what your main passport is...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 20:08:06 |Display all floors
I agree that the USA is not a "victim" and I agree that Donald Trump is a bully but even so he is  ...

'He is doing a damn good job, a far better job than any of his predecessors.'

How?  What has he done that is better?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 20:12:51 |Display all floors

I think you like Trump because of the way he treats and talks to China.  

I don't know what is wrong with you that you are so insecure, you cannot even stand to hear of anything positive about China.  If anyone posts an achievement, you are there to tear it down.  I exposed you before as being a white supremacist.  These are the people that Trump appeals to.  This idea that white culture should be dominant and is superior to all others.  That is what he is selling.  

This is a man who campaigned on a muslim ban.  He wanted to make it law that no muslims be allowed to come into the country.   Our courts had to stop him from executing an order like that.

But he's doing a better job than everyone else......hmmmmm.....

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 22:08:39 |Display all floors
US farmers are hurting from the trade war with China.  There is a 12 billion dollar bailout going to US farmers to offset their losses.  They are saying the 12 billion won't even cover it.  Some farmers may not recover.  

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.