Author: KIyer

World War III Is On [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-30 09:03:30 |Display all floors
the west is winning the media struggle. i have noticed that china often times reports from western perspectives, and often is word for word what the western media says. i was watching focus today, and they were saying that the baltic states "for historical reasons, are anti russian". this is exactly the same as the western explanation. something else that is word for word is when the chinese media says that eastern europe relies on amerika for "security reasons". but if u analyze it, it's actually the us who relies on eastern europe for security, not the other way around. also, historical rivalries can be either sensationalized, or supresed. theres no such thing as an absolute rivalry because of "historical reasons". the media used this historical reason excuse for the russian/turkish rivalry, when the turks took down the russian place. however, if you look at today's russian/turk relation, it's obvious that history can be irrelevant when the right leaders are taking charge. another example, the hindus and sikhs have had historical rivalries. this doesnt mean that they currently do, or must have rivalries. the rivalry can only be exploited if there is a supporter. ive noticed the something similar in rt, where alot of their reporters are western nationals, and rt also reports from a western perspective, often by westtern journalists themselves. on the other hand, the west almost never uses foreigners, and even when they do use foreigners, the foreigners must submit to the western agenda. the west also never reports news from a chinese, or russian perspective.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2018-10-3 14:11:20 |Display all floors
WENGEWANG Post time: 2018-9-30 11:03
the west is winning the media struggle. i have noticed that china often times reports from western p ...

I am not sure, right now, who is winning or losing. There is no longer one single 'Western perspective' as I used to feel until recently. There is a strong deep division now in the Western countries too, as in Asian countries or elsewhere - one is a national perspective another from a supposedly 'international/transnational global perspective'. The national perspectives and an awareness of national priorities has been awakened in many countries - even before the USA followed suit -- Philippines, India, China, Russia, Britain, Pakistan etc.. The real battle for the minds has just begun to take root and out in the open from BOTH sides now, as opposed to only one side that had a monopoly of sorts for many decades until now. Human history can change in unexpected ways..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-9 19:13:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2018-10-3 14:11
I am not sure, right now, who is winning or losing. There is no longer one single 'Western perspec ...

re:   There is no longer one single 'Western perspective

Yes, you're dead on Klyer.
Not Eastern nor Western, BUT the One in the MIDDLE.

Them MIDDLE ones are the smartest, they even managed to get the Rising Sun to join the West to join Forces against the Middle Kingdom.
Now, in my opinion it'll be up to the 2 biggest Nations in this world to stop the Ones which started WW2.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.