Views: 2899|Replies: 14

World War III Is On [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2018-9-24 08:23:40 |Display all floors

World War III is on. The most important battlefield is the people's minds around the world. The media is the military. The journalists are the soldiers. The news - real and fake, are the missiles and bombs. All other physical militaries, weapons and wars are secondary to the main battle. It is only beginning and the end is not certain at this point.

Copyright © KIyer 2018

All rights reserved

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 15:22:19 |Display all floors
Sad but true. There is no end in sight. Based on your description, WW3 could have even started earlier, during the cold war. It is just that now, more people are at it and more contagious. You are not Chinese so this may not be important to you but I do see certain international media, and even in this forum, where journalists/people are making political issues out of normal news by twisting the facts to suit their political agenda. The target is China. These group of media/journalists/people insist that China has to change according to their definition of "democracy" and "human rights". Right now, the US is trying all ways to contain China's rise through economical, social, cyber means. Most news always contain an element of negative aspect of China (and may not even be true). For so many decades, there is this political "overlord" telling every country (especially developing countries) to "do it my way or the highway". Right now the target is China. In future it could be another up and coming developing country. "Democracy", "human rights" and whatever they invent or puke out are just smokescreens to hide their evil intention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 15:22:29 |Display all floors
Sad but true. There is no end in sight. Based on your description, WW3 could have even started earlier, during the cold war. It is just that now, more people are at it and more contagious. You are not Chinese so this may not be important to you but I do see certain international media, and even in this forum, where journalists/people are making political issues out of normal news by twisting the facts to suit their political agenda. The target is China. These group of media/journalists/people insist that China has to change according to their definition of "democracy" and "human rights". Right now, the US is trying all ways to contain China's rise through economical, social, cyber means. Most news always contain an element of negative aspect of China (and may not even be true). For so many decades, there is this political "overlord" telling every country (especially developing countries) to "do it my way or the highway". Right now the target is China. In future it could be another up and coming developing country. "Democracy", "human rights" and whatever they invent or puke out are just smokescreens to hide their evil intention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 16:01:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 16:01:48 |Display all floors
My reply is in the filter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 16:33:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 16:42:05 |Display all floors
Testing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.