Author: zhao jianguo

木欣欣以向荣,泉涓涓而始流 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-3 20:21:15 |Display all floors
I wasn't referring to this thing you are looking at when I said,

木欣欣以向荣,泉涓涓而始流 ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 21:56:25 |Display all floors
OK, I admit you are a good writer, especially when you talk to us Chinese-speaking Chinese people, because even we do not know exactly what your English means, we can still fathom out your shallow mind, which is not different from other Chinese dama (not a dame, but a middle-aged woman, to be sure).
Regarding Zhang Lu, she is no more than a translator working for Mr. so and so, and if she likes to enjoy the limelight, it is neccessary to take a few words of sarcasm from time to time, all have prices, you know.

I do not think I am the only one in the world of English or translation to give some advices to this lady. Here is an article I recently read, you can find it online.
IMG_20161122_130217.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-4 15:12:06 |Display all floors
Enough is enough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 11:22:51 |Display all floors
WE are simply exploring a phenomenon for the truth behind it , if you feel it is enough, you can drop it and turn to other greener grass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 13:01:18 |Display all floors
zhao jianguo Post time: 2018-11-4 15:12
Enough is enough!

I agree, bro' Zhao.

When you meet a "pofudama" like her who thinks she writes good English, that's all you can say:

"Enough is enough."

Notice that there's still a retort against your extremely polite and considerate piece of advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-5 13:03:34 |Display all floors
zhao jianguo Post time: 2018-11-4 15:12
Enough is enough!

Relax, bro' Zhao.

There is such a person called P.O.F.U. in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-12 17:39:14 |Display all floors
Ms Zhang or Ms Zhao eats three meals a day, so when she makes a mistake, why is there someone who is so surprised and who wants to be in her defence? Is he paid by her to cover her mess? I do not want to talk about this again and again, but it is somebody who tried to make trouble, then I have to take the challenge.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.