Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists brutally treated by Swedish police   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-17 13:23:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 13:46:55 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-9-17 13:22
little emperors did not get their own way...

Yes, little emperors thought they were in China, where they could create a scene, beat up flight hostesses etc to get what they wanted!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 14:05:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-17 13:17
If a tourist wants to sleep in the lobby of a hotel anywhere in the world, he will be politely usher ...

So, my guess that these tourists did not behave in a civilized manner, and created a scene, is quite right!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 14:17:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-17 13:13
Cecilia:

You realise, do you, that your title is sensationalising and overblown? No one treated the ...

What does brutallly mean to you? What if you were put in the elderly man's shoes? What if you were dragged and dumped in a cemetery without commiting any crime? And I don't think waiting in the lounge until checking in is a crime in Sweden. It is just unacceptable but I do appreciate the Swedish driver's kindness for giving them a ride after the elderly were lying down on the side of the road for 1/2 hour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 15:20:22 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-9-17 13:46
Yes, little emperors thought they were in China, where they could create a scene, beat up flight h ...

I agree with you, them ' little emperors ' needed a lesson badly

However, it does reflect the Swedes mentality...

Many a time did I arrive to soon or to late for my original booking, but always been taken care off.
     Don't get me wrong now; as a Chinese I'll never accept foolish people traveling the globe and how backwards Chinese behave.

Never the less this story makes the headlines is rather important...
Others will stay away from visiting and all them rooms will be available to others But Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-17 15:33:52 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-9-17 14:17
What does brutallly mean to you? What if you were put in the elderly man's shoes? What if you were ...

Do you think it would be different if an African behaved in a simular way in china?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 15:39:08 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-9-17 14:17
What does brutallly mean to you? What if you were put in the elderly man's shoes? What if you were ...

Beating means using fists and knuckles (if not a weapon of some kind) to hit a person, perhaps kick him a little to spice it up.

Dragging a person out does not constitute a beating at all, much less brutal beating.

I don't know Stockholm so well, but my understanding is that it is not illegal to stay and sleep outside - it may however be against city rules to do it in certain areas, like busy shopping streets and upscale tourist places.

As such, if the alleged crime of the Chinese family was not severe enough to warrant visit to police office, they may have dropped the family to a location where other homeless persons generally stay.

I'm certain the hotel would not have called police, if the family had simply left when the staff asked them to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.