Author: petera

Parallels [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-27 11:06:37 |Display all floors
Aug 4 1998

Jain panel witness gets threatening calls
A witness who deposed against tantrik Chandra Swami before the Jain Commission, which went into the conspiracy angle of the Rajiv Gandhi assassination, today sought police security stating that he had been receiving threatening calls.
In a letter to Home Minister Lal Kishinchand Advani, Ramesh Dalal said Chandra Swami's associates had telephoned him last night and this morning threatening that he and his family would be killed in a bomb blast unless he withdrew his statement against the tantrik.
The Jain Commission had heavily relied on Dalal's statement in the assassination case.
Dalal alleged that Chandra Swami had already eliminated all evidence including Rajender Jain who was found dead a day before he was to depose before the Commission. He said Rajender Jain was murdered because the government had withdrawn personal security.
Dalal said he had also lodged a complaint with the police about the threat to him and his family.
Meanwhile, Tiruchi Velusamy, who deposed before the Commission against Janata Party president Dr Subramanian Swamy, today offered to subject himself to cross-examination by the latter in any fora.
The media statement comes in the wake of Dr Swamy's statement that the Commission's adverse mention about him in the final report, based on Velusamy's deposition, was not legal as he was not given the Section 8-B notice which was mandatory. The notice would have enabled Dr Swamy to cross-examine Velusamy before the Commission.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-28 06:48:04 |Display all floors
Ramesh Dalal

Ramesh Dalal is a politician from the North Indian state of Haryana and a Rajiv Gandhi truther. He has written a book on the assassination. He has met many of the players in this real life drama. The book is available on Amazon. I will be ordering it, tonight if possible.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-28 06:48:45 |Display all floors
Ramesh Dalal

Ramesh Dalal is a politician from the North Indian state of Haryana and a Rajiv Gandhi truther. He has written a book on the assassination. He has met many of the players in this real life drama. The book is available on Amazon. I will be ordering it, tonight if possible.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 10:18:07 |Display all floors
Astounding

I have ordered Larry Kolb's book as well as Ramesh Dalal's. I hope I get them. Damned Amazon won't deliver books to my location. Steven Martindale's book By Hook Or By Crook is suppressed and available at a price of $500. Reminds me of Gary Wean's book which was priced at $10,000.

Chandraswami's global reach in the 1980's was astounding.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 10:25:13 |Display all floors
Astounding

In his heyday Chandraswami was involved with heads of state, leading actors and actresses, merchants of death and other influential people across the globe. He was at the centre of the Iran Contra affair, the purchase of the famous London department store Harrod's and much more. He visited between 118 and 177 countries. His huge fortune was managed by Toronto business men Ernie Miller and Don Fraser.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 13:11:17 |Display all floors
Suppressed

Steven Martindale's book By Hook or By Crook has been suppressed. However some of it's content may be available. Ramesh Dalal's book makes mention of it and may have some of it's content. I have read some archived articles from publications such as the NYT, LA Times, Mcleans and some Indian publications. I will attempt to share my findings on these pages.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-1 18:20:04 |Display all floors

Steven Martindale, the author of the suppressed book By Hook or by Crook died of cancer not long after publishing the book. He was 46, the same age as JFK and Rajiv Gandhi. It may be recalled that Jack Ruby also conveniently died of cancer in 1967.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.