Author: SEARU

Cook nice meal for breakfast! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-7 11:47:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-9-18 12:27
SEARU Post time: 2018-9-7 09:05
Thanks for your wonder!
In fact the whole cooking process last only forty minutes: I got up at 5: ...

"wash up rice before adding plus Chinese dates'

I was looking out for the above; good that you washed your rice; most, if not all, restaurants in China, large or small, don't wash the rice before cooking; they just pour rice into pot and add water, and switch on cooker. Shocking!  Rice is dirty, you should see how they are swept from the floor at harvest time, stored in warehouse full of rats, with rat droppings and urine; not washing it is criminal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 09:08:31 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-9-7 11:47
"wash up rice before adding plus Chinese dates'

I was looking out for the above; good that you was ...

About "washing up rice":
According to some saying on radio, some nutrition on the surface of grains  would be washed away as you clean them up, specially when you do to Chinese yellow-tiny-rice with which there is vitamin B12 that is important to health!
However I always believe that it is unacceptable if the raw material from the shop is directly put into the pot. Once-washing is enough for hygiene security and second one is unnecessary and may become waste of money!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-18 17:43:11 |Display all floors
Seeing that, I'll stick to Weetabix and the odd bacon sarnie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-18 21:14:50 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-9-18 17:43
Seeing that, I'll stick to Weetabix and the odd bacon sarnie

So delighted to see you here! But I have some wonder or worry about your habit! I always think industrial food products are only fit for occasional usage such as when you are hungry far away from home rather than for daily life as meals! The reason is simple: These goods are lack of vitamins and contain too much chemicals for special tastes or long-time storage! One businessman told such a story:"I used to have one package of milk at breakfast. Once a time I forgot half bottle of that well-known-brand milk on the sill which remain unchanged in quality for one week! There must be much ‘drugs’ in it since normal food would easily become rot! That experience has totally changed my hobby! Now I enjoy common food for ordinary citizens cooked at home!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-19 10:01:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 21:19:49 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-9-7 10:42
must have eggs in the morning

I have added some cooked meant into the porridge that means there is enough protein for body consuming in the morning, so eggs are not needed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-30 19:01:09 |Display all floors
Pour some cooking-oil in the pot and heat up to about 90 degree centigrade;
Cut few tomatos into pieces and put into the pot, wait till the liquid begin to boil;
Adding few eggs (peeled off) and stir the mixture round and round with ladle, soon a tasty dish is ready!

Mother enjoys my invention who asked me to show her how to cook it!
(It just takes you only few minutes to prepare the dish that is quite convenient!)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.