Author: lostalien

Trade war??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-24 00:07:36 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-9-23 23:50
you are a disgrace to this forum

Oh no, you first.

Nobody is as shameless as you are -- pretending to have 'closed' my thread when you actually didn't.

From your gross misbehavior in this forum and your animosity, I can tell you are nothing but a jealous piece of sht.

You are the piece that doesn't even deserve that missing vowel above.

A 'mod' that argues with posters for no reason -- that's truly lowest of the low.

It's like a hore without the 'w' -- people still know who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 00:21:47 |Display all floors
btw,

A wiser bloke would have more self-respect and asked to quit your 'job' here because you are NOT qualified for it.

When I was in your capacity many years ago, I managed to keep my cool -- never once trying to argue with a poster just because I disagreed with him/her, and never started to launch personal attacks against any poster out of pure jealousy.

You are jealous -- admit it -- because you have no talent, no guts, no writing skills, no possession of any worthy object -- not even a 1-inch nut downstairs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 00:43:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-9-24 00:58

Want me to summarize it for you?

I take that as a yes.  My pleasure.

1584austin Post time: 2018-9-18 05:10  
Toilet talk wchao I don't why you bother to post

Ans.  

Yes, you are indeed in my toilet, 'mod' austin.

But pardon me, I didn't know I dumped straight into your mouth....

All I did was to start dumping as soon as I sat on the ring....you know...

Next time, keep your cute little mouth shut by using a 5-O stitch.

That way nothing would get into it.

In the meantime, Mr. Jealous, I know you're enjoying the mouthful.

1584austin Post time: 2018-9-23 23:50  
you are a disgrace to this forum

Ans.

Oh no, you first.

Nobody is as shameless as you are-- pretending to have 'closed' my thread when you actually didn't.

From your gross misbehavior in this forum and your animosity, I can tell you are nothing but a jealous piece of sht.

You are the piece that doesn't even deserve that missing vowel above.

A 'mod' that argues with a poster and tells others not to read the other guy's posts for no reason -- that's truly lowest of the low.

It's like a hore without the 'w' -- people still know who you are.

Btw, a wiser bloke would have more self-respect and asked to quit your 'job' here because you are NOT qualified for it.

When I was in your capacity many years ago, I managed to keep my cool -- never once trying to argue with or threaten a poster just because I disagreed with him/her, and never started to launch personal attacks against any poster out of pure jealousy.

Yes, people can tell that you are mighty jealous -- admit it -- because you have no talent, no guts, no writing skills, no possession of any worthy object -- not even a 1-inch nut downstairs.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-24 01:29:57 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-24 00:43
Want me to summarize it for you?

I take that as a yes.  My pleasure.

I have said before I am a member so I can post my thoughts as you and others do. But I am not as foul mouthed as you.

And then secondly I aid Voice in verifying posts and a few other duties.

No one knows who i am but I know who you are

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-24 01:35:47 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-24 00:07
Oh no, you first.

Nobody is as shameless as you are -- pretending to have 'closed' my thread when ...

The only thread I closed for a short time was the OP        

ocpaul20

So that is your Ghost then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 04:04:27 |Display all floors
So you are now applying filters to my replies?

What a coward!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-24 15:52:33 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-24 04:04
So you are now applying filters to my replies?

What a coward!

You are dim, I have no control in this section so how the hell can I have done that.

Grow up you are acting like a child stomping your feet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.