Author: UYA

Can a US President be arrested?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-8-26 15:42:20 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-8-26 11:54
6 to be precise

There should be no debate or party loyalties when it comes to the country they serve.
Trump IS lying about practically everything.
How is there doubt of innocence when his lawyer and accountant are cooperation and pointing the dirty finger a him?
There should be a national unification to get him out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-26 15:45:41 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-8-26 15:38
Only a few people realize how the world of politics is controlled by the wealth a few people have. ...

I'm not annoyed for not mentioning old emanreus ...

but them lads are not as translucent as they figure they are...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-27 06:51:31 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-8-26 02:38
Only a few people realize how the world of politics is controlled by the wealth a few people have. ...

I realize how much wealth controls politics. But telling that story seems to discourage well-meaning people from participating and even voting. The only hope to reform the system is to work for and vote for liberal and social democratic parties which are less-controlled by wealth. Participation in democracy is the cure.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-27 11:58:11 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-8-27 06:51
I realize how much wealth controls politics. But telling that story seems to discourage well-meani ...

Participation in democracy is what put Trump in the Oval Office.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-8-27 13:31:43 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-8-26 14:51
I realize how much wealth controls politics. But telling that story seems to discourage well-meani ...

It doesn't matter who is put in the white house. Nothing much has changed in the past 37 years.
Just more welfare for the super rich and more military interventions in far off lands.
There are only two choices every four years for president. Sometimes a third party candidate
that never stands a chance.
They are all vetted and groomed by the Oligarchs of America to carry out the agenda of the super rich.
It's been working since the last rogue president had to be assassinated in 1963.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-28 05:36:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-8-27 00:31
It doesn't matter who is put in the white house. Nothing much has changed in the past 37 years.
Ju ...

First, John Kennedy was just as much a servant of the rich as other presidents. Second, the only way to limit the excessive power of the rich is for progressives to work within these flawed parties for reform. Third, the disgusting tool of the rich, Donald Trump, shows that it DOES matter who is put into the White House. There are DEGREES of evil, corruption and toadying to the rich. One must vote for "the lesser evil" while working for deeper reform.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-28 05:36:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-8-27 00:31
Ju ...

First, John Kennedy was just as much a servant of the rich as other presidents. Second, the only way to limit the excessive power of the rich is for progressives to work within these flawed parties for reform. Third, the disgusting tool of the rich, Donald Trump, shows that it DOES matter who is put into the White House. There are DEGREES of evil, corruption and toadying to the rich. One must vote for "the lesser evil" while working for deeper reform.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.