Author: UYA

America Cannot Keep Hoping the Military Will Solve Everything   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-5 19:25:32 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2019-8-19 04:29
While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke ...

China also faces regional disparities and has to work out a solution aimed to cope with the widening income gap and rent-seeking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-9 06:07:25 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-8-11 03:43
I agree with you

Like I said, good old USA would ONLY go to regions that are rich in oil and other natural resources, resourceful bountiful nations , such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, N. Korea, make war and destroy everything, then reconstruct and let them pay for it, using those natural resources as a collateral.

Thus enriching the Elite One Percent that own the lion's share of Military Industrial as well as Construction Conglomerates.

Here's more hidden truths,

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2019-11-3 06:02:29 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-29 14:12
When was the last war that China had "good cause" to be involved in ? A civil war ?

Freeing China from a government backed by a foreign power, was a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2019-11-3 06:05:19 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-9-5 19:21
If hadn't been for America's armed forces,  the Iraqis  wouldn't have been emancipated from Sadd ...

I'm pretty sure the Iraq people are now worst off than under Saddam.
Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-11-3 14:25:16 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-11-3 06:05
Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9 ...

No, but Iraq got oil ...

Iraq was one of the early sites of complex human civilization and agricultural practice. Once called Mesopotamia, Iraq was the seat of the Sumerian and Babylonian cultures c. 4,000 - 500 BCE.

The region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, historically known as Mesopotamia, is often referred to as the cradle of civilisation. It was here that mankind first began to read, write, create laws and live in cities under an organised government...

However,  President George W. Bush called Iraq, Iran the Axis of Evil...

And bombed them back towards 10000 years ago... But he got their OIL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-11-4 15:34:10 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-11-3 06:05
Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9 ...

Iran is said to have its own piece of action in Iraq. You know it happens to be a power grab between Shia and Sunni Muslims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-11-5 17:37:35 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-11-4 15:34
Iran is said to have its own piece of action in Iraq. You know it happens to be a power grab bet ...

A good point,
just look at Ireland which is basically the history of Protestants and Catholics warring among each other...

There are numerous incidents where Catholics or Protestants were killed solely because of their religion...

Almost as soon as England became Protestant in 1534,  The Pope and the Spanish sent troops to help the Catholics in the Second Desmond Rebellion...

During the 1641 rebellion, thousands of Protestants were massacred by Catholics because of their religion. They were dispossessed because they were Catholics and given to people on condition they were Protestants...
    In 1976, a bus was stopped by the IRA. They did not ask the political opinions of the passengers, just whether they were Catholic or Protestant. The Protestants were then lined up and gunned down. The UVF would kill random Catholics on the street of Belfast. Bombs were planted in pubs based on the religion of its customers. Not their political opinions...

I hope you get my point...  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.