Author: serenades

How do people celebrate "Chinese Valentine's Day"? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-20 17:24:54 |Display all floors
Oh my goodness the threader on the left is hot.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-8-21 09:31:16 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-20 16:02
that's as bad as white pedophiles who roam Asia for fresh meat. pedophiles of any race are evil an ...

\

Castration is too generous in my view.  Castration plus tattooing "Child molester" on their face is better.

Paedophiles are the lowest of the low, a second offence IMHO should be executed (slowly).  The same applies to rapists.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-8-21 09:37:38 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-8-19 19:52
yeah more than 10000 white under age girls groomed, drugged then raped by asian peodo gangs in the ...

Don't forget you're talking about gangs who are mostly from The Subcontinent region, not from S/E or East Asia as a general rule.

Those filthy paedophiles should be sent back to their country of origin after they come out of prison.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-21 10:39:36 |Display all floors
Sometime I think the love between couple is a kind of self-cheating! -----------You may fool yourself when  you have quarrelled with your partner that she (or he)still love you at last!
I say so to remind friends and myself not spend too much energy on the unnecessary feeling to  each other! Instead we should focus more time on important job which is more meaningful!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-21 16:54:16 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2018-8-21 09:31
\

Castration is too generous in my view.  Castration plus tattooing "Child molester" on ...

It was a good thing CCP stuck to their guns by restricting Catholic churches in China despite condemnation by Christian nations which are now shocked by coverup of endemic child molestation cases by priests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-21 20:07:06 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-21 16:54
It was a good thing CCP stuck to their guns by restricting Catholic churches in China despite cond ...

I agree entirely. It's not just the Catholics though, almost every major Christian "religion" has got it's fair share of issues with paedophillia and other sexual misconduct.  The same applies to most other religions and belief systems.  

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-8-27 22:43:53 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2018-8-21 09:37
Don't forget you're talking about gangs who are mostly from The Subcontinent region, not from S/E  ...

covered up for ages...Police in rotherham said they were scared to arrest them for in fear of being called a racist.....sad state of affairs
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.