Author: serenades

How do people celebrate "Chinese Valentine's Day"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-18 17:42:50 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-18 04:35
I would like to get creative with the needle threader on the left. I can think of many things that I ...

Be creative with yourself instead of lusting over a girl too young for you.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-18 17:55:59 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-18 17:42

She looks legal to me. Especially by Chinese standards. Teenage girls are still attracted to me you know - I'm quite good looking.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-18 18:05:38 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-18 17:42

What exactly is wrong with lusting over young girls anyway? Even if they aren't legal you are not a pedo unless you fulfill your fantasies with them - its in the DSM. Lusting over young girls is completely normal behaviour and there is not a thing wrong with it. If you didn't lust over attractive young girls there would be something wrong with you and you may have some kind of disorder or in the very least you would be in some state of denial. And if you ask me young girls are people not property and the vast majority of them in this day and age are fully capable of giving informed consent long before they are considered to be legal age. I think that most of us can agree on that if we are honest about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-19 15:07:15 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-18 18:05
What exactly is wrong with lusting over young girls anyway? Even if they aren't legal you are not  ...

Far too many white males see Asia as a playground for seducing young girls as trophies and then bragging about their prowess.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-19 19:43:56 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-19 15:07
Far too many white males see Asia as a playground for seducing young girls as trophies and then br ...

Australia is part of Asia. I am from Australia. But I have never been outside of Australia so I'm not guilty of what you are talking about. I also have no money and I don't speak any Asian languages so I do not like my chances of seducing any young Asians worth seducing. But yes I agree - you get a lot of jerks on this forum bragging about what a paradise China is for them. If I really wanted to get with some young Asian chicks I could go to SE Asia and get some cheap hookers - quite young if I liked - but I would probably feel as though I was exploiting the girls or whatever. So I have never done that or intend to do it.

But yeah - hot Asian chicks are hot as hell.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-8-19 19:52:49 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-19 15:07
Far too many white males see Asia as a playground for seducing young girls as trophies and then br ...

yeah more than 10000 white under age girls groomed, drugged then raped by asian peodo gangs in the uk. Trials are still going on now in courts all over the country under The protection of liberalism who wont allow The media to report on it...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-20 16:02:33 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-8-19 19:52
yeah more than 10000 white under age girls groomed, drugged then raped by asian peodo gangs in the ...

that's as bad as white pedophiles who roam Asia for fresh meat. pedophiles of any race are evil and deserve castration.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.