Author: WENGEWANG

Countries with the biggest drug problems   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-9 21:10:32 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-8-9 18:57
7. Afghanistan
When it comes to the use and abuse of pure opiates, Afghanistan is at the top of th ...

re:  "Afghanistan is at the top of the list worldwide"

The US invaded Afghanistan largely to restore the heroin industry, US troops guarded the poppy fields...
Amidst a Heroin epidemic in America, the US Government appears to be using the Military to protect the poppy fields of Afghanistan, which has seen a tremendous rise in production since 2001 when the military first went to Afghanistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/news ... lure-in-afghanistan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-10 23:54:53 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-9 00:14
I wish I was a drug addict but I have to go to work.

Move to Switzerland ! You work and get free Heroine
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-11 00:29:20 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-8-10 23:54
Move to Switzerland ! You work and get free Heroine

I don't use heroin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-11 00:48:10 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-8-9 08:10
re:  "Afghanistan is at the top of the list worldwide"

The US invaded Afghanistan largely to res ...

opium “is an ideal crop in a war-torn country since it requires little capital investment, is fast growing and is easily transported and traded”. Moreover, Afghanistan’s climate was well suited to growing poppies. As relentless warfare between CIA and Soviet surrogates took its toll, Afghan farmers began to turn to opium “in desperation”, since it produced “high profits” that could cover rising food prices.

A real shame the people there have to live like that.

They have been invaded over and over again.
Foreigners never seem to get it right.

The Taliban’s sudden opium eradication proved to be an act of economic suicide that brought an already weakened society to the brink of collapse.

The opium is a useful drug in hospitals when under direction of medical staff.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-15 23:30:42 |Display all floors
I advocate the provision of drugs to addicts by government. A government monopoly over all addicting drugs would stop criminals from profiting. (Why? Because if private sale of addicting drugs was still illegal, the gangs would still have to bear the costs of hiding them. But the government would have no such costs. So they could sell them at such a lower cost that the gangs would be driven out of the market.) Addiction is a sickness that is often incurable. In many cases the best thing to do is just provide the drugs. The "war against drugs" is nonsense. It simply pays a lot of police and prison guards who would not be needed.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-16 17:35:06 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-8-11 00:48
opium “is an ideal crop in a war-torn country since it requires little capital investment, is fas ...

Colombia, along with Bolivia and Peru, produce nearly all of the world's cocaine.

The area under coca cultivation grew 39% in 2014 and 42% in 2015, hitting 392,897.5 acres, according to the US State Department's annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report.

2015's increase was the largest single-year spike on record.

Potential pure cocaine production in 2015 was 495 metric tons — 185 metric tons more than in 2014.

While Colombia retains the title of top producer, the latter two countries saw increases in their own areas under cultivation as well, of 3,707 and 18,256 acres, respectively.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-17 07:07:24 |Display all floors
Fortunes

So many fortunes were made on the opium trade. The Sassoons (who have intermarried with the Rothschilds), the Boston Brahmins, the Tatas and the Birlas.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.