Why so many people sleep in McDonald's in Hong Kong - Page 3 - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Author: 1626548377

Why so many people sleep in McDonald's in Hong Kong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
so you\'re telling me.jpg

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-8-10 21:08

Great posts

The last one is a lit bit sad but what can we do bout tit

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-8-10 21:07

But a big Mac has around 580 calories. I don't blame macs for making people this fat unless they eat more than one MacDonald's a day. I eat the Mac breakfast nearly every morning. Warren Buffet who is worth around 40 billion  has had a macs breakfast for the last 40 yrs and cannot start the day without it...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.