Views: 4105|Replies: 10

Celebrity bookmarks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-6 15:58:12 |Display all floors
3XU artists created this V.V.I.P. bookmark series to celebrate distinguished human beings and their important achievements throughout history.

The portraits you see in these illustrations are actually wooden bookmarks with little magnets hidden inside. They are handmade and are perfect for marking the pages of your book or planner. Each bookmark also comes with some interesting facts (or myths) about each individual.

If you see your favorite person here please share your thoughts about them and their work!

#1 Hawking Says That His Disease Made Him Work Harder; He Realized That He Had Things To Do In Life And He Better Get Going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 15:59:12 |Display all floors
#2 "I Have No Special Talent. I Am Only Passionately Curious," - So Says The Man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 15:59:37 |Display all floors
#3 Charlie Himself Once Went To A "Charlie Chaplin-Look-Alike" Competition And Came In... Third

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 16:00:05 |Display all floors
#4 Bell Kept A Photograph Of His Wife, Written On The Back In His Own Handwriting: "The Girl For Whom The Telephone Was Invented"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 16:00:30 |Display all floors
#5 The Apple Thing? Never Happened. The Real Story According To Newton Himself Is That He Was Merely Looking Out The Window When He Happened To See The Fruit Drop

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 16:01:01 |Display all floors
#6 Marie Curie's Lab Was So Radioactive That Her Notebooks From Over A Hundred Years Ago Are Still Not Considered Safe To Handle And Are Stored In A Lead Box

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-6 16:01:21 |Display all floors
#7 Tesla's Memory Was Eidetic; He Could Recall Entire Books And Images In Great Detail

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.