Author: tenderloin

China ready to levy 50% tax on All US companies profits earned at China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-16 10:02:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-8-16 01:38
The US is prepared to give China a taste of its on bad medicine. They say they are a developing co ...

Actually, it is the selective enforcement of regulations and selective interpretation of laws in market that underpins the tragedy of US and foreign technology.

There was a famous case about a decade ago when the owner of Wahaha water company set up a manufacturing plant ‘around the corner’ from the JV (with foreign partner) manufacturing the exact same product. Thius ensued a theft of trademark lawsuit.
The Wahaha won stated in the media that “My company is a Chinese company, Chinese law should protect Chinese companies first.”

It wasn’t long before the Chinese courts found a legal argument that legalized this theft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-16 13:21:30 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-8-16 01:38
The US is prepared to give China a taste of its on bad medicine. They say they are a developing co ...

re:
- Stop letting China invest in the U.S. ---In my opinion, pleaaaase go ahead
- Deny China access to the U.S. banking system and/or U.S. stock market---
Wouldn't I be happy
- Put sanctions on companies that have stolen U.S. technology---
you had to sanction yourself
- Refuse to give Chinese patents protection in the U.S. until China honors American patents there---
China will do so
- Cut off scientific and other cooperation with China---
be my guest, will only pain yourself
- Bring more World Trade Organization cases against China---
ha-ha-ha
- Form a coalition with Europe and Japan to push back---
was formed donkey years ago

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.