How do we stop people from littering? - Page 3 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

How do we stop people from littering?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-4 11:56:55 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-8-4 10:52
"Also put more bins around."

Shows how little you understand the Chinese; 'put more bins' won't h ...

And are these shared shoe covers? Are these being included in the share economy?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-4 12:04:45 |Display all floors
120 tonnes of waste collected on a daily basis? That sounds like a lot of waste from 50,000 people discarding shoe covers and plastic bags.

And 40,000 people turn up every day to take a picture of the lake? That is bizarre.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-4 12:11:06 |Display all floors
And I have been to a few lakes but I have never had to wear shoe covers. What is the point of the shoe covers anyway? To keep shoes clean I guess but why? Do they need to walk in mud? Everything is so hard for Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-4 12:30:11 |Display all floors
If littering at scenic spots bother you, how about high-rise litter?  That is an even more serious form of littering because it could result in serious injuries and even deaths, as has already been reported!  And just today CCTV News reported, with video clips, of a kitchen chopper flung from upper floors, missing a man below by inches! Elsewhere, a baby in a pram was hit by an apple thrown from above, resulting in concussion, hospitalised; and the list goes no!  So disgusting!
The Chinese authorities must take littering more seriously than it is doing now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-4 15:44:10 |Display all floors
How do we stop people from littering? in China.
Impossible, can not happen, and if it happen it will be a miracle.
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-4 15:53:57 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-4 11:55
I do not see any bins in the pictures. Chinese need to understand that people will not bring a ren ...

RMB 100 deposit is very small, seem you got too much money
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-5 11:27:45 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-4 11:55
I do not see any bins in the pictures. Chinese need to understand that people will not bring a ren ...

I am referring to city areas, where there are plenty of empty bins, to not scenic spots, where visitors are expected to take their garbage home, hence you don't see bins here!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.