Author: ceciliazhang

Will car sharing dominate the future of shared mobility? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-2 20:27:30 |Display all floors
And if I was running a car rental business I would not put goofy logos all over my fleet of cars because any normal human would not want to advertise the fact that they are renting a car especially if they are not on some kind of trip and had to leave their car at home. Renting a car rather than owning one of totally povo and embarrassing so why would people want their rental car to have goofy logos on it advertising the fact that they are a povo that doesn't own a car?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-2 20:31:02 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-8-2 12:10
Forget car sharing!  Public transport is the way to go!  Cars are a public nuisance, clogged up stre ...

No girl wants you to take her on a date if you are using public transport. Plus you have to share public transport with the disgusting public. Why not just put roads on top of each road? Twice the amount of cars can fit then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-3 10:53:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-8-3 14:39
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-2 20:31
No girl wants you to take her on a date if you are using public transport. Plus you have to share  ...

That's selfish; environment more important than girlfiriend; to hell with her if she insists on car!  Can also take cab. I still maintain public transport is best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-3 13:56:59 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-8-2 13:44
Have you ever heard a place where everyone can get by using only public transport? Cars make peopl ...

Yes I know a place, Dalian, I can go anywhere I want by bus.
One of my mistakes was the day when we bought a car, paid RMB125,000 for It, plus RMB2,500/year parking, approximately RMB700 every 5 months for service plus RMB600/month fuel.

If I calculate all the above money and travel by bus only I can make approx. 55,000 trips @ RMB4/day.
Travel by Taxi or Uber I can make approx. 10,000 trips @ RMB15/trip.
Who needs a car when the public transport is as good as in this city.   

Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-3 14:44:42 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-8-3 10:53
That's selfish; environment more important than girlfiriend; to hell with her if she insists on car ...

A taxi is a car. And because of taxi companies like uber tier are more cars on the roads not less. Plus only a loser takes a girl somewhere in a taxi even if its a fancy uber.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-3 14:46:55 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2018-8-3 13:56
Yes I know a place, Dalian, I can go anywhere I want by bus.
One of my mistakes was the day when w ...

You have said it all for me!
No matter how you look at it, it's cheaper by public transport!  You are fortunate to have parking lot, many cities can't provide enough parking lots, drivers park indiscriminately and got tires punctured, panitwork scratched etc  Drivers even fought each other over parking lots. Is all this worth it? Makes no sense to own a car, except for the fact that man wants to find a wife, got to buy a car, as Chinese girl demands 'house and car' before talking marriage!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-3 15:10:50 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-8-3 14:44
A taxi is a car. And because of taxi companies like uber tier are more cars on the roads not less. ...

Don't pamper girlfriend, if she loves you she would go along with you by public transport; if she refuses, she is not worthy of being your gf.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.