Views: 5145|Replies: 7

My workplace's environment is not healthy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-31 16:34:07 |Display all floors

I have just started my work recently and I have noticed that the environment in my workplace is not healthy. I can feel a certain tension between some of my co-workers. It was never hard to figure out since day one. I know it’s not my thing to get into, it’s just kind of disturbing most of the time. I love my work, however, it’s very tempting to leave sometimes and go somewhere else because of the negative environment. I’m not used to that kind of surrounding; it’s a foreign to me. I often get affected since I spend most of my time there. What should I do?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-31 19:48:09 |Display all floors
You also have  a thread claiming to be an international dating coach
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 12:49:19 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-7-31 19:48
You also have  a thread claiming to be an international dating coach

i often wonder why people post questions and then don't engage.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-8-1 14:08:49 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2018-8-1 12:49
i often wonder why people post questions and then don't engage.

He is notorious for posting threads asking for advice then disappearing
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 14:13:14 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-8-1 14:08
He is notorious for posting threads asking for advice then disappearing

this sort of posting makes the site seem trivial.
And makes the poster seem trivial...... but if that is how CD wants international posters to see Chinese posters.....

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-8-1 15:04:22 |Display all floors
I try to find out if a new job could possibly be a toxic work environment from the start.
For instance, at a new job interview I asked where the restrooms where.
They replied, "women's or men's".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-1 19:18:24 |Display all floors
Does your workplace do regular team building activities? If not then why not suggest it? At the very least you will get paid for wasting time playing stupid games like children or maybe you can go and play paintball together for the day or something. And if there are any hot office chicks at your workplace you get an excuse to do social activities with them. And what about casual Fridays? Take the afternoon off and hang out with your hot office chicks in a bar or pub during the afternoon instead of working.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.