“Lying is second nature to Trump" -- Tony Schwartz - Page 2 - World Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Author: reedak

“Lying is second nature to Trump" -- Tony Schwartz   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-31 23:44:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-31 03:06
It's better to hae a president who is publicly known to lie than to have a president whose lies  ...

A very important point. The massive criticism of Trump shows that the US is still a free country.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-8-1 00:07:35 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-7-31 07:44
A very important point. The massive criticism of Trump shows that the US is still a free country.: ...

Free in what sense? Trump was elected with about 3 million fewer votes that his competitor.
And it's not just the USA where massive criticism of Trump has come from.
His biggest supporters seem to be the majority of posters in this forum. The western propagandists.
Besides, do you really think the USA would be fundamentally moving in a different direction if
Clinton had been elected? The presidency is just a figurehead of the oligarchs that own and rule the USA.
It takes you great pains to present yourself as unbiased. But your signature at the bottom of your posts
tell everyone all they need to know.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 06:26:34 |Display all floors
What I find interesting is that Americans dislike China more than they dislike Trump. That means as long as Trump is sticking it to China, more Americans will side with Trump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 06:31:48 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-29 04:28
Trump lied his way into the White House!  Pity the Americans and the world, they have to put up with ...

He just opened up the Pandoras box ! This is the true face of the elite in USA
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 17:06:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-8-1 00:07
Free in what sense? Trump was elected with about 3 million fewer votes that his competitor.
And it ...
Besides, do you really think the USA would be fundamentally moving in a different direction if
Clinton had been elected? The presidency is just a figurehead of the oligarchs that own and rule the USA.

That is what I believe too. When one truly look at the whole situation in the world and what's going on, ever since the end of WW2 and a "new world order" has taken root. The "cold war" is not a coincidence and not just a matter of ideological differences. There is more to it. The fast technological "progress" that has happened in the past many decades with the emerging of the internet to disseminate information/lies/fake news shows that it is not coincidence. In the history of mankind, technology has never "progress" at such a rate as the recent past many decades.
I have to say also that it is only an opinion because it is hard to prove. However, this opinion comes from the "gut feeling".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 17:06:21 |Display all floors
That is what I believe too. When one truly look at the whole situation in the world and what's going on, ever since the end of WW2 and a "new world order" has taken root. The "cold war" is not a coincidence and not just a matter of ideological differences. There is more to it. The fast technological "progress" that has happened in the past many decades with the emerging of the internet to disseminate information/lies/fake news shows that it is not coincidence. In the history of mankind, technology has never "progress" at such a rate as the recent past many decades.
I have to say also that it is only an opinion because it is hard to prove. However, this opinion comes from the "gut feeling".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-1 18:02:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-8-1 18:04
Boston101 Post time: 2018-8-1 06:26
What I find interesting is that Americans dislike China more than they dislike Trump. That means as  ...

You have been watching too much of Trump's mouthpiece, Fox News!  The facts prove otherwise!  Trump has more enemies in the US and outside the US; even his supporters the farmers are complaining about his tariffs hurting them badly!  You must be a diehard Trump supporter!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.